HELP PLS! Homes Dubai - Persia Sector

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KittyKumar

Hi All

Has anyone been dealing with Homes Dubai in the UK? Is anyone out there still waiting for handover of Persia Block M? Or do you know any one who is waiting? Or are people already living in Block M?
I'm pulling my hair out! Homes Dubai won't give me any information...i think i might lose my flat and money the way it's going!

Please please please can someone give me advice or knowledge. I'm even thinking of taking legal action...but don't know where to start!:(

B

BobbytheBuilder

Hi All

Has anyone been dealing with Homes Dubai in the UK? Is anyone out there still waiting for handover of Persia Block M? Or do you know any one who is waiting? Or are people already living in Block M?
I'm pulling my hair out! Homes Dubai won't give me any information...i think i might lose my flat and money the way it's going!

Please please please can someone give me advice or knowledge. I'm even thinking of taking legal action...but don't know where to start!:(

When did you pay them the money for the Apartment?

A

anil

I paid the full amount in June 2006

Which building is it in? (area/building number)?
Do you have a contract from the developer.

I'm afraid you will have to chase this with the building owner. I dont think this agent will do anything for you!

K

KittyKumar

Which building is it in? (area/building number)?
Do you have a contract from the developer.

I'm afraid you will have to chase this with the building owner. I dont think this agent will do anything for you!
Hi Anil

It's Persia Block M-Apt 101 - that's all i have.

I was sent a Supplemental agreement way back in 2006 but have not recieved any contract as yet.

I've asked Homes Dubai for the details of the Building Owner but they just will not give them to me..i had a name thrown at me once; Shaukat Dalal.

B

Brendan R

mmmm... CASA is in Italian means HOME....

CASA DUBAI

HOME DUBAI

A

anil

What a mess! Sorry to hear about your problems...

I have two suggestions..

1. Try some legal threat to get the info you need. Afterall, they have your money so you have some rights. You could go to their office and face them.

2. Approach NAKHEEL to find out who owns the building. I did receive a contract from NAKHEEL during the build and they must know.

K

KittyKumar

What a mess! Sorry to hear about your problems...

I have two suggestions..

1. Try some legal threat to get the info you need. Afterall, they have your money so you have some rights. You could go to their office and face them.

2. Approach NAKHEEL to find out who owns the building. I did receive a contract from NAKHEEL during the build and they must know.
Thanks Anil.

i have tried the whole legal threat route but it didn't work.

I am going to Dubai in 2 weeks time so i will go to the Nakheel office and perhaps make a scene!!

Regards

Moon

B

BobbytheBuilder

When you say you are waiting for the handover,do you mean you havent even got the keys yet?

D

dublin

Hi All

hi yes i am dealing with homes dubai made first payement in2005 still have not made last payement and they cant tell me when i will get my apprt iam in block m no 302 i am thinkink of cotacting a solicstor in dubai to see if they can find out anything :

A

alden

kittykumar,Dublin.
we are in Dubai next week, as we have a studio in France sector of i/c we normally go and have a look around, while we are there we will try to go and have alook around M block of Persia and will let you know what the situation is. we hope this may be of help to you.

K

KittyKumar

hi yes i am dealing with homes dubai made first payement in2005 still have not made last payement and they cant tell me when i will get my apprt iam in block m no 302 i am thinkink of cotacting a solicstor in dubai to see if they can find out anything :
Hi Dublin

Let me know how you get on!

K

KittyKumar

kittykumar,Dublin.
we are in Dubai next week, as we have a studio in France sector of i/c we normally go and have a look around, while we are there we will try to go and have alook around M block of Persia and will let you know what the situation is. we hope this may be of help to you.
Hi Alden

Thank you. Look forward to hearing from you when you get back!

D

dublin

kittykumar,Dublin.
hi alden that would be great i have being trying to get in touch with the selling agent zabadani real estate to see if they can give me any information iam a bit worried about homes dubai iack of information.:(

A

alden

kitty,dublin
we have just arrived back from Dubai and as promised we had a look around your block. M block is definatly open and from the outside appearance it would suggest that the majority of the apartments are occupied, we spoke to a very nice guy who runs a cafe in the next block and he told us that your block had been open for about one year,we had a look at the notice board and noted down a couple of mobile phone numbers of your blocks tennant assosiation representatives, if you would like to send your e-mail address we will pass them onto you and some photo's we took.
hope this is helpfull.
as a general note there doesn't seem much done to i/c since our last visit in october, some area's are looking nice and have been landscaped but the majority looks like it has been left half finished.
Our own block in France sector has had no change in the last year, the shops are still vacant and the landscaping has not been started it asks the question will it ever get finished.

K

KittyKumar

Hi Alden

Thank you for this information, you're a star! I also went to Dubai last week and had a look around and was told that people are living in Persia M3 - my email address is [email protected]. It would be great if you could send me the numbers and photo's.

Mind you, the France sector is probably the best looking in my opinion! well done!

kitty,dublin
we have just arrived back from Dubai and as promised we had a look around your block. M block is definatly open and from the outside appearance it would suggest that the majority of the apartments are occupied, we spoke to a very nice guy who runs a cafe in the next block and he told us that your block had been open for about one year,we had a look at the notice board and noted down a couple of mobile phone numbers of your blocks tennant assosiation representatives, if you would like to send your e-mail address we will pass them onto you and some photo's we took.
hope this is helpfull.
as a general note there doesn't seem much done to i/c since our last visit in october, some area's are looking nice and have been landscaped but the majority looks like it has been left half finished.
Our own block in France sector has had no change in the last year, the shops are still vacant and the landscaping has not been started it asks the question will it ever get finished.

D

dublin

kitty,dublin
hope this is helpfull.
hi alden thanks for the information at least i know the building is open i would appreciaate the photos and numbers thanks again for the info but this fourm wont let me send my e-mail address yet

D

dublin

i think somebody may all ready be renting our aparment unknown to us

Status
Not open for further replies.