help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diceman

Hi everyone,i need some advice, i purchased 2 plots of land in praia bela in 2006
through a agent called propertybond who have offices in London and Joao Pessoa
i paid the full asking price for the land and also paid the notary fees and registration fees ect.i feel the matter has been badly handled and still have not got my deeds
and official registration document.I have copies of my purchase contracts,recieptsof
bank transfers,and a reciept from seller.Propertybond the agents who i dealt with
i have kept all my e-mail history and frankly it is full of holes and inconsistentences
If the matter has to go to court do i have to do this within the state i purchased the
land or can anything be done from within the UK where i am based.Do you think it
is worth taking to court or do you think i would be chucking good money after bad.
Any advice would be welcomed

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi everyone,i need some advice, i purchased 2 plots of land in praia bela in 2006
through a agent called propertybond who have offices in London and Joao Pessoa
i paid the full asking price for the land and also paid the notary fees and registration fees ect.i feel the matter has been badly handled and still have not got my deeds
and official registration document.I have copies of my purchase contracts,recieptsof
bank transfers,and a reciept from seller.Propertybond the agents who i dealt with
i have kept all my e-mail history and frankly it is full of holes and inconsistentences
If the matter has to go to court do i have to do this within the state i purchased the
land or can anything be done from within the UK where i am based.Do you think it
is worth taking to court or do you think i would be chucking good money after bad.
Any advice would be welcomed
Hi Diceman,

Were the contracts you signed with a Brazilian company or a UK company? It is definitely worthwhile chasing if either.

Unfortunately I can't give you the names of any good lawyers in JP as I don't know any in JP but someone else on this forum will be able to.

Regards,
Rob.

D

Diceman

Hi Diceman,

Were the contracts you signed with a Brazilian company or a UK company? It is definitely worthwhile chasing if either.

Unfortunately I can't give you the names of any good lawyers in JP as I don't know any in JP but someone else on this forum will be able to.

Regards,
Rob.
Hi Rob many thanks for your response. The contracts i signed was with a brazillian
company,but also have offices in London, another thing is they are not CRECI registred but are still up and running and still doing buisness ,you know flashy website and all that,like i said have all my paperwork in order and frankly there
e-mail history would be hard to dismiss in front of a judge, just knowing how to go about things............regards

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi Rob many thanks for your response. The contracts i signed was with a brazillian
company,but also have offices in London, another thing is they are not CRECI registred but are still up and running and still doing buisness ,you know flashy website and all that,like i said have all my paperwork in order and frankly there
e-mail history would be hard to dismiss in front of a judge, just knowing how to go about things............regards
I am confused, was the contract with the developer or the agent?

P

PAUL-brasil

Diceman, If you send me a ppm with the name of the agent who dealt with it in JP I will see what I can find out for you,

Best regards
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.