help please alicante

S

smnbil

hi , we are planning a visit to spain to have a look at buying a 1or 2 bedroom appartment ,i work for an airline which flys to alicante airport so would realy appreciate any advice on areas reasonably close to the airport with beachfront or marina areas ,we have a budget of around 60,000 english pounds thanks simon

halley decosta

halley decosta

Hello simon, in my opinion El Campello Apartments near to airport is the perfect place for living.It consist of incredible villas,apartments.rental properties etc and in a affordable price.The other places in Alicante for buying apartments,villas,homes near to beaches are Moraira And Javea.This cities near to Costa Blanca is the nice place to live in and if you want to spend some holidays near to beaches then this service providers also deals with holiday rental properties.Here you will get several options for living.Thanks,hope this helps.

C

coohle

A town I personally like is Santa Pola, a few miles south of the Alicante airport, at the seaside. It is cheaper and calmer than Alicante. Worth checking out!