Help on buying more than one property

A

andyroo2001

Im looking to buy my thirds investment home in Atlanta, GA but I would now like to do this using some kind of mortgage. Does anyone know the best way to do this? I have sen stories of people getting a big property portfolio quite quickly and would like to do the same.
Any Thoughts and help would be appreciated!
Thanks

J

johncis

As an investor in US properties I can say that getting a mortgage will be very difficult especially for rental property. I do have contact details for a company in the UK that has helped others but expect to pay a large deposit. PM me for their details

A

andyroo2001

That would be great johncis. Where about's do you have your investment properties? Sorry to sound stupid but I am very new to this site. How do I PM (message) you?
Regards

K

kevtracey

Very difficult to do in the current credit crises. Per the previous post, you can find banks that specifically work with offshore investors, however expect to pay a large deposit.

I personally invest in Florida real estate, but I exclusively pool with other investors to buy our properties in order to avoid bank financing all together.

-Kevin