Help needed urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NwAli

Dear friends!

I just bought an appartment in feb 2008 @ international city dubai ,when law no 13 exists .Now i have payed 20 % installments and i am under notice from dubai land that come to their office next week and answer why u are in breach of contract.
Right now i am in pakistan.Can anybody help me in this issue.My point is this if i spend money for coming their can they stop cancelling my appartment under my objections or their is no use for coming.U know developers are now taking advantage of law 13 amendments because they pressured dubai government to do so.Please help me in this regard. My developer has just started the construction @ international city & from august 2008 i am continuosly asking them to give me refund under law no 13 of 2008 now they are following law no 13 amendments and don't believe that their construction will end till 2015 even they promise to build by 2010 august. Where i am standing? IS it possible to take refund ?all advice welcome quick help please.................................

hi

There is NO way any one is going to give you a refund on ur 20%-----
you could if you want that appartment get more time for payment --- negotiate on the price ---- if bought 2 apartment consolidation in to one --- if bought from nakheel by credit notes n consolidated if bought from prescott u dont have the choice ----- but NO one is giving ur money back --- u need to give more money for a solution if u want to save the apartment --- if not --- --

Ali

K

Kjarkata

Just my advise, I have invested from Karachi and am in the same situation with booked apartment in Ajman Boulevard. My advise to you is look at the existing market price, you might get a ready apartment with the amount of 80% or less which have to pay the Dubai lands, then make a decision if you should continue payment of installments or give up the 20% paid so far. As far as the refund, it is out of question, so just forget about the investment you have made so far. ( I traveled twice to dubai, spend quite a good amount of money and in the end have decided to give up my investment - payments made up to now which amount to over AED 200K

Status
Not open for further replies.