Help needed quick !

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Morocco-1

I am interested in buying in Mediterrania Saidia, however I am having a hard time finding a map of the whole project:
I am reading about different communities names : jardin de fleur, oasis beach, Sahara beach etc....however ...I cannot tell where they are in relatonship to each other.....what does the beach look like in Medi-Saida in general ?...how do we rank these diffent properties/commuities : which is the best ? most luxury? ..closest to the beach...nicest spot? are they gated communities ?

List of the developers ?

My wife is spending 4 weeks in Morocco starting July 1s (today)....who should I tell her to get in touch with to have a nice overview and decide where to buy.....I want to spend $200K..(USD)..can I still find a 2-3 bedroom apartment walking distance from beach ?

Thanks

I

investor27

Hi, the links for LJDF & Oasis popcorn have posted will give you a good idea of the properties available by these two developers, i would suggest buying on either of these though LJDF does have the slight edge when it comes to location; Le Jardin de Fleur | Home & © Superior Real Estate Group Ltd Morocco

As for wanting to purchase a 2-3 bed apartment for $200, (£100k) You will struggle to buy on these plots in Saidia, you maybe able to buy a Fadesa apartment on an AP plot within your budget.

Both the above websites show where their plots sit in relation to the site, ive a few other plans & pictures of the site, If you wish I can e-mail these to you, my contact e-mail; [email protected]

M

marsdei

Morocco-1 said:
I want to spend $200K..(USD)..can I still find a 2-3 bedroom apartment walking distance from beach ?

Thanks
I have recently bought a 2 bedroom apartment in the Greens for 93k Sterling I believe this to be about 15 minutes walk from the marina. I am going there surely (12th July) to see how its gettin on.

T

The Soup Dragon

You should be able to get a Fadesa resale for $200k - that includes 2 bed penthouses with golf and sea views. AP4 and AP6 are the plots I'm thinking of.

Down side is they will be completed long before Saidia is complete. (Rentals will be poor till Saidia is complete.) Don't have plan to hand, but think both plots are about 10 minutes walk from beach and marina. You won't get these resales from Fadesa, but some agents have them as some of the original buyers are looking to sell before completion. They are less geared for short term rentals though - Superior and LJDF products will be better on that front.

F

fkdev

map of Saidia-Med

You should be able to get a Fadesa resale for $200k - that includes 2 bed penthouses with golf and sea views. AP4 and AP6 are the plots I'm thinking of.

Down side is they will be completed long before Saidia is complete. (Rentals will be poor till Saidia is complete.) Don't have plan to hand, but think both plots are about 10 minutes walk from beach and marina. You won't get these resales from Fadesa, but some agents have them as some of the original buyers are looking to sell before completion. They are less geared for short term rentals though - Superior and LJDF products will be better on that front.
Please send a PM with your email adress I have a plan of Saidia-Med that have the name of each parcel and you just have to look at the name of your parcel on the map.
Regards,

T

The Soup Dragon

Thanks fkdev - have plan of Saida, just didn't have it to hand when I posted some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.