Help needed please!!

• Thread starter custom-officer-aman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

custom-officer-aman

Hello everyone i am new to this forum and i need help to buy a property in dubai could someone suggest me any good properties at the moment and not to expensive. I live in london so i was wondering if any of you know any good estate agent?

I was looking to buy 1 bedroom The Boulevard Ajman what do you guys think of this property?

I would be very happy if someone help me with this please.

Thankyou everyone

A

Ali786

Hello there and welcome to the forum!

You are certainly making the right choice to invest your money in UAE. Ajman is currently being sold successfully as any other project in Dubai however there are now even projects in Dubai which are affordable to end users and you get better premiums in the long run.

How much are you thinking to invest and why Ajman only?

regads
Bu Ali
could you tell me the resonable investement in Dubai with 2 BHK price range 1 Million Dirhams

C

custom-officer-aman

I can invest between £50000 to £65000 but how do i know the property i will buy they not gonna run away with my money?

A

Anna2008

Hi, if you are buying property in Ajman by this money you can pay full amount for an apartment and to secure yourself from the outrunning budget. But I think by this money you cannot buy anything in Dubai.

Anna

C

custom-officer-aman

Hi, if you are buying property in Ajman by this money you can pay full amount for an apartment and to secure yourself from the outrunning budget. But I think by this money you cannot buy anything in Dubai.

Anna
Yes i understand but i am looking to buy something in ajman but i want to know if any of you guys know any trustworthy agents or direct developers?

And if i buy a property for £65000 do you think the value will go in couple of years?

S

sheray

Incase you are intested in buying in Emirates City Tower ! I can send you price and other details

let me know.
Sheray7 @ gmail

Yes i understand but i am looking to buy something in ajman but i want to know if any of you guys know any trustworthy agents or direct developers?

And if i buy a property for £65000 do you think the value will go in couple of years?

A

Anna2008

Yes of course it will go up and I know the Developers. Any property in UAE , doesn't matter Ajman, Dubai or Abu Dhabi price is growing.

I

Investoman_uae

For sale,1 + study,Lake view,898 sq.ft in Al Humaid city,Ajman, 540 per sq.ft, developer rate 570. patel javid 25 at g mail dot com
That sounds like its my apartment :D Its goin around agents now is it. Are you the owner?

Mine is with the exact same details... only, its in Emirates Lake Towers and I reduced it to 530/sqft. Oh and it has Smart Home technology. lool

Anyway, just wondered, cos it has exact same size as mine and with full lake view lol.

Inv.

I

Investoman_uae

No I have Royal Plaza.

I just got a notification to pay more installments (outstanding).

Inv.

M

mrbhatia

Hello

I have 2 properties in ajmaan going at very good rates..please email me for more information

regards

I

Investoman_uae

Whats a good price? below 500 in Emirates Lake Towers? I dont think so... thats the best location on those Ajman freehold developments as far as am concerned. Its on the corner with Emirates City.

If its below 500/sqft I assume the person is loosing or his profit is very little.

Inv.

S

shahid

Hello everyone i am new to this forum and i need help to buy a property in dubai could someone suggest me any good properties at the moment and not to expensive. I live in london so i was wondering if any of you know any good estate agent?

I was looking to buy 1 bedroom The Boulevard Ajman what do you guys think of this property?

I would be very happy if someone help me with this please.

Thankyou everyone
dear not to worry, property market of dubai and ajman is slow these days, you have 3 options, 1) you want to buy offplan , ( new project ) (2) you want to buy in the project, where construction has started, (3) you want to buy a ready apartment or office to rentout/ or livein
what is your budget, give me more details accordingly i will update you, if you want to call me, +971504275929 is my number, email:shahid at oysterdubai dot com .rgds, shahid.

K

Kjarkata

Any one interested in 1 B/R apartment in Ajman Boulevard?

Status
Not open for further replies.