Help needed Hurghada Lawyer 20 appartments

M

mgsteveb

Banned
Hello. My name is Steve from England and I am looking for help over property I have in Hurghada, Alahyaa Plot No 177/A. This is a building of 20 Apartments. I have spoken to Zeiad Yehia and he says all paperwrok is good and legal documentation and it is registered at the Hurghada registration office. My business partner has been dealing with this, travelling to Hurghada, and I had just invested the money and only travelled to Hurghada a few times. However due to personal reasons my business partner is no longer co-operating and has flown back to New Zealand.

I have to come to Hurghada and find out what is happening with my investment and need a trustworthy person to help me. I will indeed pointing in the direction of a good lawyer and a person who has experience in building in Hurghada.

I am looking to fly to Hurghada as soon as I can get some help. I really don’t want to fly out there first without some sort of experienced help on hand.
I have copies of all paperwork I can send to give an idea of what the situation is.

Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated. I'm really stuck. As you are experienced in Hurghada I need your advice. I have little money to pay big Lawyers fees but if the paperwork is good and legal as Zeiad says then what do you think if I offer one of the flats as payment to anyone who can oversee my project, sell the appartments as I really want out of this headache.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve

M

mtrtnik

I work with Tarek Mohamed Fathalla ([email protected]) located in Hurghada. It's first time I'm working with him so I can't get you any detials but so far so good.

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
seems you need to be carefull, you know guess you need to stay a while in Hurghada and see who is qualififed, I just joined here and been reading trhough different threads specially legal one and I guess you must stuck with Zeiad as from what I see alot of people here tried him and trust him already, me living here in Hurghada even for long time i don't use any of hurghada lawyers as had bad experience with some of them and when need a lawyer i ask a friend from cairo, any way hope you find your way through and take your time as in all cases life in hurghada at the moment is so quite and business going very slow so no need to fasten anything take your time my friend this is my best advice

Regards
John

HORIZON

HORIZON

Actually Tarek Fathalla is a really good lawyer, also reputable and trustworthy, because he is one of the only ones in Hurghada registered in British Embassy. I have heard many good returns about him, however, could not tell anything about what fees he takes for his services.

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
Actually Tarek Fathalla is a really good lawyer, also reputable and trustworthy, because he is one of the only ones in Hurghada registered in British Embassy. I have heard many good returns about him, however, could not tell anything about what fees he takes for his services.
I guess you should recommend someone who you have personal experience with

HORIZON

HORIZON

I have dealt with a bunch of lawyers who were a total disaster and I agree there are no good lawyers in Hurghada, so this is my personal experience, but as I was working once in real estate, I can recommend from my professional experience:)

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
I have dealt with a bunch of lawyers who were a total disaster and I agree there are no good lawyers in Hurghada, so this is my personal experience, but as I was working once in real estate, I can recommend from my professional experience:)
so he use this lawyer on your responsibility?????

HORIZON

HORIZON

Did I get something wrong?

The person asked for recommendation - that is what this site is all about. It is his choice however if he accepts it - I am not selling anything here - what kind of responsibility are you talking about?:confused:

J

jezcself

lawyer

I have just had an email from tarek and he is quoting £1100 for his services