Help needed first purchase in dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jules1977

Hi,

I need some help!! I am looking at purchsing a holiday home in dubai. Something I can rent out and use myself for a few holidays a year.

Idealy after a 1 bdroom apt, but the location is everything. I want something near to bars / resturaunts etc. I also want somewhere with a nice pool for relaxation on holiday. this will be for people on vacation.

I have no idea where is best. I have baffled myself with so much contravining information on the internet over the last month that i really do not know where is good and where is not.

If someone could offer me some advice i would be very gratefull

Many Thanks

Julian

A

Aryan Khan

Downtown dubai e.g. Marina, JBR, JLT are best for you. near to beach. easy to move..easy to rent appt there.. markets.. pubs and all arn't that far..

whats your budget anyways...?

Hi,

I need some help!! I am looking at purchsing a holiday home in dubai. Something I can rent out and use myself for a few holidays a year.

Idealy after a 1 bdroom apt, but the location is everything. I want something near to bars / resturaunts etc. I also want somewhere with a nice pool for relaxation on holiday. this will be for people on vacation.

I have no idea where is best. I have baffled myself with so much contravining information on the internet over the last month that i really do not know where is good and where is not.

If someone could offer me some advice i would be very gratefull

Many Thanks

Julian

J

Jules1977

Sammy

thanks for your response. this is one option i have actually considered, and woud love to get some more info from you.

Please e-mail me on Jules1977(at)sky(dot)com

JBR is also an area that i have looked at, the only downside is that it looks way overcrouded.

Thanks.

J

Jules1977

My budget is about 1 Million AED.

I am not sure about JBR, it seems a bit high rise and overcrowded.

The marina is one option, and i ave not looked at JLT yet.

Thanks

L

LuckyNumber

1 million - I am not sure about prices these days as I speculate off plan on villas, whole floors of apartments and offices, but I can't imagine you would get into JBR for 1 million. A friend of mine said the Greens was 1.3 for a 1 bedder now. JBR will always have speace because for many people it is just a vacation home and so a lot of it will stay empty for most of the year. Increase your budget and buy there - it's like 1 massive hotel wth shops, bars and restaurants.

J

Jules1977

1 million AED is only an esimate. 1.3 to 1.5 is no problem for the right place.

does anyone know any good contacts for purchasing through

L

LuckyNumber

loads of good brokers out there... Stick with Better Homes etc and you will be jus fine. I know a few JBR experts if that's what you need.

A

Aryan Khan

Why dont you go for some studio in Marina. That will keep you within your budget. But yes i can also help you getting some good appt. in JBR... PM me your email ID

Regards

A

Aryan Khan

1 million AED is only an esimate. 1.3 to 1.5 is no problem for the right place.

does anyone know any good contacts for purchasing through
1 Bedroom
Marina Pinacle
Dubai Marina
22nd floor
Media City View
Area 748 sq. ft.
Selling price 1.1M All in.
Completion Nov. 2008

L

LuckyNumber

Thats a great price - only the completion date is misleading and based on the contract, not on reality.

L

LuckyNumber

Yeah consider the completion date as Jan 09.... but yes price is gud..
Consider nothing until you have seen the site with your own eyes. Price is excellent, but I'm sure that this one is already a year late, if not more. The only people you can trust is the forum users on Skyscraper City - Like Imre. He's a top dog and will tell u the best date that it will be open.

J

Jules1977

I will be visiting Dubai in september so plan to spend a couple of days having a good look round. where is teh best web sites to look at property photos / floor plans etc..

and excuse my ignorance but what is skyscraper city?

L

LuckyNumber

Google it....its a forum where they take photos and discuss construction.

Don't wait until September....do the research on the web, and buy soon. i am not a broker and don't sell real estate.

J

Jules1977

Thanks, I will check it out. I am new to all this and want to get as much information as I can before I committ. I guess ita all about being diligent

L

LuckyNumber

DD and timing. If you have the money now, you would be crazy to take your time. You can get to know all the safe places to invest in 24 hours. Delaying will cost you 10-15%

A

alexie62

Your investment in Dubai

Hello Julian, we have been in the UAE for many years from inception of the property development market in the UAE and I agree if you are unfamiliar, then it is baffling to make what we perceive to be the right choice! So, we are offering you this service to ascertain what best matches your requirements and we can go through the process as we have very lucrative offers of investment that would match you requirement. Email me on [email protected] at anytime. thanks & Rgards Theda

M

McVelvet

Anyone know a good place to start looking for a 1 bedroom in JBR or the Marina - It's for my mum so has to be low down. I have 200K - am I dreaming or is this possible?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.