Help me to get 2 BHK flat in Noida Extension

S

SudhirSun1986

I am looking for 2BHK + Study room in Noida Extension for own residential purpose . But I am very confused which project should buy.Lot of brokers calling and tell about the project, Hey!! this project is very good you can't find any where In Noida Extension, but how may I know the actuality. I am searching last 3 months but still not able to take decision.

R

riya

Banned
Hello Sudhir, if you're looking for 2 BHK property in Noida Extension, then why don't you try getting more information on the project 'The Aranya' located at sector 119 of Noida expressway, a 8 mins drive from Noida extension. The project is offering some real good scheme where you need to pay 20% now and no EMI till possession. You can get more information about the project from internet as well.

V

vidyatalwar

Don't worry. First you search for online. No need to contact brokers initially. There are many websites which provides you 360 degree view of property. It basically shows how the property looks like. Recently google funded real estate portal Commonfloor has came up with its new feature which has a 360 degree view of the property. You can search and i am sure you will lots of options and it will help you finalizing the property.