ad

Hello Everyone, I am new to Property Forum and looking forward to meeting new contacts

R

reaveyo

Hi, I have been working in the property market on the Costa Brava for almost 14 years and we are helping new UK pensioners invest their now available lump sum into a worthwhile investment with significant and recurring revenues - how about you?

S

sergerybrin

Welcome to the forum... Join this and comfortable to share any information regarding the property.

R

Raizamea Lupage

Hello Everyone, I am new here too, nice to meet you all.

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi, I have been working in the property market on the Costa Brava for almost 14 years and we are helping new UK pensioners invest their now available lump sum into a worthwhile investment with significant and recurring revenues - how about you?
It must be nice to work somewhere where the weather is nice... Hating the UK winter right now!

Are most of your clients from the uk?

R

reaveyo

It must be nice to work somewhere where the weather is nice... Hating the UK winter right now!

Are most of your clients from the uk?
Hi Nick apologies for the delay - Yes it is great to work in the region - the climate is perfect for living - we get proper seasons, but the winter is short and not too cold and the summers are loooong, haha. We have clients from all over the place, mainly Europe so French, Dutch, Brits, Scandinavians German and so on.