Hawaii dive spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nshville

Thinking about buying in Hawaii and want good location to dive spots. Any thoughts other than obvious Maui?

10cents

10cents

Hawaii is a paradise but I don't know much about it. However, I'm familiar with the Philippines and when you speak of dive spots, they have a lot of underwater paradise too. Maybe you want to check out Palawan Island.

I

Investy

Palawan is one of my favorite places. Great to see it mentioned here.
I was buying a condo in Roxwell in the capital Manila but didnt go through. Been investing in Morocco and Germany lately.

Would love to hear about something in Palawan.

R

rfaraon

How about Philippines?

Good day, Sir/Madam, for your guidance, Philippines has a lot of diving spots all over the regions, I was wondering if you are interested in owning a condo unit here in Manila or if you want, i'll find a location that you want, Palawan, Cebu or Bohol which are one of the main tourist destination spots here in the Philippines.
....I am a Filipino Citizen and I am engaged in real estate business. If you are interested, I can give you several proposals to choose from, just E-mail me so that I may give you information, pictures and other details.

Rechelle F. Dela Cruz
0918-4476201
e-mail add: [email protected]

H

HawaiiCaretaker

Hoping to Move to Hawaii

Don't much about diving, but I know a lot about management. I am hoping to find a caretaker position on a vacation property. My family would have a dependable place to live and the owner would have two incredibly resourceful and trustworthy people. If you ever do buy there and find that you could use some help, drop me a line......

E

encikz

can try Lang Tengah Island in Malaysia...please google than PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.