Have you taken possession of your off plan property yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

distant dreamer

Dear Penny,

We might never met before but this is Margeret George Wife and I would like to thank you for you nice words and recommendations for our work.
Hi Margaret

George, Mohamed and your entire team did an excellent job from interpreting what I wanted from the numerous photos I sent, including pointing out an error in my measurements when I accidently changed from cms to inches, which would have resulted in a very small coffee table!! The assistance and good prices Mohamed got for us when choosing our lighting. The installation was excellent with everything done in just a few hours! So really delighted and happy to recommend them.

Penny

L

lynbob7

Just returned from two weeks in Hurgada in our apartment at Hurghada Dreams. Initially we did experience problem with water pressure but after 3 days this was resolved. The complex is looking striking. The pool area is floodlit at night and is stunning. The marble flooring on the approach to the complex is also striking. Work still in progress. Whilst we were there they were working on the ground floor reception area. Still quite a number of apartments need work doing to them, but six months should see the complex up and running. There were, however, apartments that had been rented out, even though the amenities advertisement are not wholly up and running. The pool is complete, but not heated, and there were no sunbeds, but there were some tables and chairs. The poolside bar was nearing completion. Returning in June when we hope everything is complete.
Many thanks to Neil of Rivermead Global Properties for all his help, especially with the furniture and fitted kitchen, which we are delighted with. Thanks also to George and Sara of Sunhomes for all their assistance.
On a more serious note has anybody got any more information on the new property tax?

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Just returned from two weeks in Hurgada in our apartment at Hurghada Dreams. Initially we did experience problem with water pressure but after 3 days this was resolved. The complex is looking striking. The pool area is floodlit at night and is stunning. The marble flooring on the approach to the complex is also striking. Work still in progress. Whilst we were there they were working on the ground floor reception area. Still quite a number of apartments need work doing to them, but six months should see the complex up and running. There were, however, apartments that had been rented out, even though the amenities advertisement are not wholly up and running. The pool is complete, but not heated, and there were no sunbeds, but there were some tables and chairs. The poolside bar was nearing completion. Returning in June when we hope everything is complete.
Many thanks to Neil of Rivermead Global Properties for all his help, especially with the furniture and fitted kitchen, which we are delighted with. Thanks also to George and Sara of Sunhomes for all their assistance.
On a more serious note has anybody got any more information on the new property tax?
For Property tax President Mubarak in his speach yesterday oredered to make modifications on this law and it seems they might cancel property tax on private ownership houses and make it on commercial ones only but not sure, also there will be huge modifications on it soon

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Welcome back glad to hear you had a good time, I was going to email and ask if you had any photographs of the furnished apartment we can use for our advertising, we have lots from Sunset Pearl in Sahl Hasheesh but none from Hurghada Dreams except the kitchen and wardrobe. I hope you haven't worn Ehab out:)

Speak soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.