ad

Have you attended any property investment courses?

N

nmb

There are many different property investment courses around at the moment which offer high quality advice for those looking at a long-term career in property investment. Have you attended any property investment courses in the past? Do you have any plans to attend any courses in the future?

S

shinystar

Well, I don't find these Investment courses so beneficial.
can you give us some highlights what o they exactly teach us in a Course.

R

realdeals

I have not attended any courses myself as yet but I see more and more advertised on this forum and other areas of the internet. I would also welcome the chance to talk with someone who has been there and done it. I read lots of books and follow forums but I still have many questions to ask.

D

diyhelp

Are there any good online courses for property DIY?

Belinda Grashion

Belinda Grashion

Premium Member
Hi, Team BG here!
Belinda has been in property over 20 years and when she first started she attended a training weekend and took away one strategy. This was the Buy to Let Model. Since then she has evolved and implimented new, fresh and proven strategies.
She then started a training company that truly believes you can 'start where you are'. Property is so much more accessible than people think and we love helping people start on their journey. :)
Belinda is also hosting a 'Live a Bigger Life' event in January and have offered a very special discount (use promo code PROPERTYFORUM55) as you are a subscriber of this wonderful forum. Further details can be found here: https://belinda-grashion.clickfunnels.com/28-01-17liveabiggerlife

Here's also a few thoughts from the day.

We really hope this helps.
Team BG!xx

D

diyhelp

Hi @Belinda Grashion , do you believe the markets have changed since you began your investment career and are there still as many opportunities out there?

Belinda Grashion

Belinda Grashion

Premium Member
Hi @diyhelp

Team BG here! Thank you so much for your question. Belinda started her property journey about 20 years ago and started using the 'buy to let' and 'buy to sell' models. She saved for 2 years and bought her first property, added value and remortgaged to get the money back out and did it again and again and again to build a portfolio.

However, there was a demand in the area she often developed in for 1 bed flats and HMO's. Because of this she started developing HMO's and sold them to investors creating very healthy profits. Since then Belinda uses many strategies including no cash down deals, commercial to residential etc. We are definitely seeing more commercial properties on the market due to business working in a smarter way, outsourcing work etc. so we are making use of these! Especially as the Permitted Development Rights are still in place.

Through the training programmes Belinda offers we work with clients to understand their area and what their market needs. Due Diligence is an absolute must before committing to a strategy. We can then support their property journey.

Belinda admits that this isn't how she would start now though in the current market... plus who wants to save up a deposit?
The difference is that properties are a lot more expensive now, so she wouldn't recommend that strategy anymore. There are quicker ways in this market that we teach as part her training programmes.

I hope this helps,

Team BG xx