Has anyone invested in western new york?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

evey7

Hi just wonderng has anyone invested in Roschester or buffalo?
They seem to be good value and most are fully tenanted.
also is there a sure way of finding out if the company selling the properties are genuine?
many thanks
E

B

bhc

There are better areas

Hi just wonderng has anyone invested in Roschester or buffalo?
They seem to be good value and most are fully tenanted.
also is there a sure way of finding out if the company selling the properties are genuine?
many thanks
E
Its simple to check ownership. Just ask to see the deeds or check the tax number it shows who owns the property.
I buy at auction and pay as little as £3000.

S

Simes

Hi,

My business partner in Ohio gets very upset at people touting for investors in the areas of Buffalo and around NYC state, as he is well aware of the facts and figures for that area and having stayed there for a few months, knows full well what it is like.

If you read the article on our website, under the tab Middletown v. Buffalo you will see why he does NOT recommend buying there.

Home Page

Cheers

Simes

Last edited:
J

Jonathanw

So BHC you think its a good investment? These websites make it sound way too goo too be true. And judging by simes post it is too good to be true......

Anyone with any real first hand experience?

B

bhc

Yeh yeh Yeh

I have been in property for over 20 years. if you go out tomorrow and pay 100.000 dollars in Florida chances are you are going to lose money.
I got a nice house in Missouri for 6500 dollars, its got one of the lowest crime rates in the US.
Im not going to lose money to it.
Its bargain basement time.

B

BellaVistaGroup

Be very careful who you deal with. I work with alot of UK investors who have told me absolute horror stories. Get everything in writing, read the contract carefully, and if you don't have tenants within 1 month, change management!!

Remember, it's cheap property, but sometimes there is work to be done, and money is going to have to be invested in the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.