Harmony Beach Resort Hurghada

W

wayne_harris

Beaches

:) Yes we have, so thats good news to be able to use Regency Beach and we do have another one to use. It was just such a shame that you can't walk a fair distance on the beach. Never mind, I know you can have a good walk along the promanade, Wayne said its miles long.

P

propertastic

No, it's Harmony Lagoon Resort

There is another development called Harmony Beach so they couldn't use it.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all - just received an email stating that there is an iminent price rise at Harmony of 15 / 20%.

HORIZON

HORIZON

It seems according to the latest update, price increase will be already on 20th of June, possibly 20% even. Will be approved shortly.

S

samui13

Have the price rises happened yet or is this still pre launch??

thanks

S

samui13

Does anyone have a full brochure for this that they could send me. We are currently buying in marsa beach resort but the developer is prooving rather unwilling to give us an arabic contract. If they dont give it to us, I am pulling out and am looking for something else - can anyone point me in the right direction. I want to have something else lined out if I do pull out

Thanks in advance.

Lou

B

brian m

anybody buy in harmony lagoon near el goune

hi everybody i have just purchased in harmony lagoon off plan has anybody bought hear ??? thanks brian

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Brian I have merged your thread here as this may be what you are referring to. If not let me know.

B

brian m

hi queenie thanks 4 d reply ,,its harmony lagoon resort between hurghada and el gouna..it looks a nice resort i think,,

B

brian m

hi anybody have any info on d harmony lagoon project in egypt,,thanks brian