Harmony Beach Resort Hurghada

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

I have received some info on this new development in Hurghada.

It will be a luxurious 5 star resort located in a prime location on the beach front.
Facilities include private beach, aqua sports centre, diving centre, marine footbridge, central area with swimming pools and lagoons, landscaped gardens, cafes bars and restaurants, shopping centre, supermarket, health club with fully equipped gym, laundry, internet cafe, shuttle bus to Hurghada centre, property management and full rental service.

Units available are studios, 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments, duplex apartments and luxury detached frontline beach villas.

Key features are, Quality 5 star beach front resort, seaviews, pool views, top quality design, high class interior finish, Located in a new zoning district meaning you can walk along the sea on the promenade for many kms
Only 5 mins from the Golf clubs and Marina at El Gouna.

It is currently going through the final release plans and is expected to be released March / April 2008 with prices starting from around £600 per m2.

Looks good

Alison

L

Lsab

I've just had a look at some of the pictures - looks very interesting. Thanks for that Queenie.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Your welcome Lsab - looks quite good doesnt it.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi George - yes looks like most will have pool views unless you are at the front or top floor with roof.

P

propertastic

I just came back from the site a few hours ago and I have to say that it looks very nice indeed.

GBP600/m2 is going to be the release price, but the pre-release prices will be 15% lower than that.

The name is now Harmony Beach.

SHO

SHO

Hi Nick..glad you liked it... it was going to be Harmony Beach till we realised there is already a Harmony Beach Resort somewhere else (today!!)..will have to do some more research on that lol

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks for that - I have now changed the name of the thread.

Any pics would be great.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I just came back from the site a few hours ago and I have to say that it looks very nice indeed.

GBP600/m2 is going to be the release price, but the pre-release prices will be 15% lower than that.

The name is now Harmony Beach.
Hi Nick, What do you think about the views point???? percentage of units of sea view against other views?????

P

propertastic

It's true that not all of the units have sea views, but the prices represent this fact.

You pays your money and you takes your choice.

Another thing that really impressed me about Harmony was the quality of the beach. Some of the beaches in Hurghada are quite stony/rocky (the girlfriend has cut her feet to ribbons on some of the beaches).

However, Harmony has some of the best, softest and shallowest beaches that I have seen in the region with hardly a stone to be seen.

It was nearly enough to get a landlubber like me to want to get his shoes and socks off and go and have a paddle!

L

lyndsay552

I just got an email stating that the discounted price is starting from £454 per m2!! Sounds excellent value if the location is as good as Nick says.

The studios look to be a very good size 59m2, only downside is that they are at the back of the development

Lyndsay

D

distant dreamer

Hi everyone,

Just back from El Gouna, and took a taxi along the coast to Hurghada a couple of times. Interesting to hear about a promenade - assume this is something they are intending to build as pretty certain nothing exists at the moment. It would certainly add to the area. Can't believe the amount of building going on currently in Hurghada!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi everyone,

Just back from El Gouna, and took a taxi along the coast to Hurghada a couple of times. Interesting to hear about a promenade - assume this is something they are intending to build as pretty certain nothing exists at the moment. It would certainly add to the area. Can't believe the amount of building going on currently in Hurghada!
they plan this as i mentioned before this will be touristic road and travelling cars will go through the other ring road beside the mountains

D

dave99

Distance from beach ?

Here are just a couple
This looks like it only has a very small beach front foot print
- any idea how wide on the beach and how far the entrance is from the sea.

The pictures may be out of proportion but it looks very long and narrow development.

W

wayne_harris

Hi, Could any body tell me weather this resort is called Harmony beach/harmony beach lagoon. Thank you.
Dawn

L

Lsab

Hi Dawn,
When I Google this, different agents are calling it by both those names. Earlier in this thread Propertastic says that it's called Harmony Beach and he knows all there is to know about Hurghada and Sahl developments.:cool:
Best wishes
Linda

W

wayne_harris

Hi Linda, thanks for that. It looks lovely. I like the sound of soft sand and the fact that you can walk miles on the beach. I did say to my hubby Wayne, that it seems wierd that developments and hotels take up all the beaches in eygpt, so you can't just go for a long walk on a beach like you can in most other countries, its wrong.
Cheers Dawn -x-

L

Lsab

Yes it's a shame. Here in Bahrain too, most of the beaches are privately owned by hotels etc. You've bought on Regency Towers though haven't you, so you'll be able to use Regency Beach when it's built.