Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Happy New Year everyone, let's hope this coming year sees properties completed and the problems faced by many more sorted out.

:beer::dancing:

E

Egypt fan

happy new year everyone, let's hope this coming year sees properties completed and the problems faced by many more sorted out.

:beer::dancing:
its not happy at all in egypt neil as a terrible terror attack on first minutes of 2011 in alexanderia killed 25 christians and injured at least 90 was just coming of ou the church what a trajedy and sad begining and wonder where is security in egypt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

D

danny

its not happy at all in egypt neil as a terrible terror attack on first minutes of 2011 in alexanderia killed 25 christians and injured at least 90 was just coming of ou the church what a trajedy and sad begining and wonder where is security in egypt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Unfortunately these incidents occur worldwide, they are not isolated to any one country, and there is no amount of security that can prevent them from re-occurring.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Having spent 19 years in the RAF I agree with danny no amount of security can stop these people if they want to cause destruction and death, I have seen it all over the world. Unfortunately it is the world we live in and my heart goes out to the families of the deceased and injured.

E

Egypt fan

Having spent 19 years in the RAF I agree with danny no amount of security can stop these people if they want to cause destruction and death, I have seen it all over the world. Unfortunately it is the world we live in and my heart goes out to the families of the deceased and injured.
Dear Danny & Neil

You are right the terror in all countries now but in EGy[t they only Targeting Christians and Foreigners and never heard a terror attack on mosque in EGypt????????? so wonder who will be next and where and wonder how security
acts and where are they??? and this terror Group still threating on their sites and
no one catched or any news about near to catch

Status
Not open for further replies.