Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Growth in dive tourism increasing interest in Red Sea property

Discussion in 'Egypt property' started by Nicholas Wallwork, May 11, 2010.

1. Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork Editor-in-Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]A growth in dive tourism is boosting demand for Red Sea property in Egypt as real estate investors seek to get involved in buy to let potential, it is claimed.

Egypt's Red Sea coast is regarded as one of the world's finest diving destinations and dive tourism has been identified by the World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) as one of the fastest growing tourism sectors.

[​IMG] Click Here to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Growth in dive tourism increasing interest in Red Sea property

2. Alan Cockayne

Alan Cockayne Banned

Residential "Diver" Tourism

3. rossantony

rossantony New Member

4. Alan Cockayne

Alan Cockayne Banned

Water-sports

Hi Ross.

Well done for joining PADI and learning kite-surfing. Try not to get blown away mate: trytofly:

You may remember I told you I was a dive-boat captain in Sharm, bringing tourists since 1986 and a Dive-Master. PADI is a great organisation. Real Estate grew up from us workers needing accommodation of our own rather than renting rubbish flats from Egyptians or sleeping in tents (which was fun at the time.)

Much progress has been made and many things have happened over the last 24 years. Keep the faith mate.

Alan.

As a PADI diver, and part of the diving community, I take a real pleasure out of helping divers find a property that suits their needs. (As well as a days diving if we can fit it in!)

We are also seeing a huge demand in Kite Surfing, and so I begin my Kite Surfing course tomorrow. Lets hope I can stand up after the weeks over!

kind regards

rossantony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.