Greenhill - yesiltepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

altinkumdan

Just wondering if anyone has invested in this area?

Are the land prices increasing in value?

Whay about bafa lake?

Aegean Emerald Properties

Aegean Emerald Properties

Hi altinkumdan,

Yesiltepe is what many consider a more 'select' area. i.e it is generally villas/more expensive properties, and it is outside the resort of Altinkum. It is actually closer to Akbuk than it is to Altinkum. It is a very popular area and has quite a good mix of ex-pats from UK and Europe and turkish living there. Prices here are stable - although there has been little rise this year in prices due to the economic situation in the UK. It is still a good investment area, and properties here do tend to get a higher market value than in other areas of Didim

Bafa lake is another option, but as yet the infrastructure is not as developed as Altinkum, Akbuk etc. It is a good choice for anyone looking to get into land or property owndership with a small investment capital. you can get land here from £3,500. But it should be pointed out that a purchase here is with a long term view, and is not for those looking to cash in anytime soon. Also, until tourism rises in this area, the main resort remains more attractive as you have a wider pool of potential renters/buyers. Not everyone is into fresh water lake resorts, and at present Turkey is more known for its beach resorts. However, as I said, it is a good idea for those with minimal capital to get into overseas investment.

Hope my information has helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.