Green Wood Project

B

bendzi

Hello.
I am interested in the Green wood residence in Ajman.
Can anybody tell me how is the project going? I stopped receiving updates about my apartment and I would be grateful if someone could give me some helpful information.

Thanks, Cheers.

K

kareem

Green wood residence STATUS

Please check this link, I hope you find it helpful though I don't think it carries good news.
1- go to Arra web site (Ajman real estate regulatory agency).
2- Click "projects".
3- search your project.

I hope I could help you.

B

bendzi

i have stumbled across those projects. i found the information that the current progress of the construction is 0%. my question is, was it a scam where i lost approx. 30.000euros or is there some hope for the project in the future.
thank you for the reply!

my project is on the numer 66, i got all the information about that. it states "green wood residence" financed by the ajman bank.
i have taken reprecautions, i am in the phase of finding the guy which proposed the investment and i will make him sorry for stealing my money.
any legal advice?

K

kareem

Have you signed an agreement?
do you have receipts?

There is always a hope the question is how bad do you want your money back?!

After the financial crisis the market went down but now after Expo Dubai properties are getting high again.

B

bendzi

the money is not the problem if the project is going to start in the future, if you know what i mean. i am not in a hurry, i just want the keys of my appartment at least in 10 years from now- thats my goal. But the question is, is there any hope or has the project been completely shut down?
the project started in 2009 and i have no clue what has been happening in the past 3 years with the project.

ofc I have all the documentation, all the receipts of the transactions etc. but as mentioned before, primarily is my goal to obtain the key for the appartment and not the money.

My appartment should be on the 15th floor of the green wood residence building in Park view, Ajman. Are there any signs of construction yet?

K

kareem

I don't think any one can tell you that except eye witness.

I'm a lawyer and let me tell you that you should keep contacting them even if they stopped replying.
If you want the apartment and not the money then that is what you must pursue, the property is getting high and that's why they would offer you some money or all your back ONLY IF THEY ARE SERIOUS IN COMPLETING THE PROJECT.

Pay them a visit or make one of your friends do it.

B

bendzi

Yes, if you could give me a contact card, email, phone number that would be great so i can contact you and hire you if i need a lawyer in dubai.
thank you for the answers.

K

kareem

I don't think you need my help as a lawyer since the project started after 2008,
you may contact me at k.unionadvocates1 at gmail

I'd be glad to help, but trust me the property is worth more than money, if I can let someone check it for you I'll do it.
I live in UAE :D