Grand Natal Golf Goes Bankcrupt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

timatthebeach

these GNG threads been quite for a while anyone got any new info. I was told that the licence for Galatea was not actually finalised ?? I reserved in Marginata but still curious.

D

Dotty

Banned
Tim,

Can you get intouch with them here in Natal ?Or contact Carol(lawyer thread )or PM me and I can give you her work numbers and maybe she can chase it up for you .

Dotty

T

timatthebeach

cheers dotty, but been in touch with GS, and lawyers already on the case just wanted to know what anyone else had heard...........

D

deedee1

:):)Hi all,

I bought in miltonia and my lawyers have all the documents now to persue a refund.

So I pressume GS didnt get the licences before the end of last month otherwise my lawyers would have mentioned this by now surely?

take care d

T

timatthebeach

still there when i checked a minute ago......... still i suppose it will be off soon. as with people pulling out left and right and faith in the name through the floor i reckon it will quietly shuffle off. I may be wrong who knows what will happen as the site will (i am sure) happen at some point in time........ all i really know is I want out :)

J

JMBroad

Might have been a connection bump, site seems to still be working for me.

N

nickohorny

Indeed!

false alarm, my fault :rolleyes:

sigh, what on earth is happening with this tiring project... To all you Galatea buyser -did you receive contract in the end? or was that another false claim?

N

nickohorny

So has anybody still gone ahead with this project?

Did the Galatea buyers actually receive contracts in the end?

D

deedee1

Hi all,

Unfortunately I decided to pull out for a number of reasons primarily dut to the current GS administrative scenario and the current global aconomic market collapsing.

I felt that these two reasons alone was enough to re-consider in general.

Take care d

T

timatthebeach

i think everyone has deedee ??
but would be really interested in hearing from anyone who has either bought in Galatea (as heard they had licence in place) or decided to go ahead anyway in one of the other phases....................??

M

Mambola

I am currently working on making a claim under the Aval. I was wondering if people can share there experience as to exactly what steps they took in recovering their deposit.

T

timatthebeach

sorry mambola not much to say as i left it with solicitors to claim back

D

deedee1

:) Hi all,

Me too left it with solicitors and have e-mailed them today for an update for any news regarding the refund?

Take care d

P.S sorry -What do you mean by "claim under the aval"?

M

Mambola

An aval is a type of guarantee. Unfortunately its not a "first demand" guarantee which means that you cannot just demand the amount covered by the guarantee without first complying with conditions within the guarantee. I will probably go to Spain next week to try and get the funds back, but I have a feeling that this process is going to be painful. If anyone knows what steps their solicitors are actually doing behind the scenes, it would be useful to know. Also, did anyone have a good experience already and get repaid?

D

deedee1

Hi mambola,

You will need to check the details within your contract and bank guarentee as in mine there was a specific deadline date and process which you had to go through in order to be able to claim back the bank guarentee.

Also It seems to be a complicated process which youd probably be better employing a solicitor to do it for you?

Hope this helps a bit?

Take care d

M

michaelbush

Grupo Sanchez returns!! Gran Natal Golf not dead

The Tribuna do Norte in Natal on the 14th August
It will be published today in the Official Diary of the State one of the keys so that Grupo Sánchez's project in the North Coast leaves the paper. The document is the Term of Commitment signed between the company and the Public prosecution service, to guarantee that the works of Elegance Natal Golf won't attack the environment. But the portion that Sánchez acts is only 7% of the total area of the initial project. The remaining of the 2 thousand hectares belongs to Spel, of Paula's entrepreneur Paulo, owner of the Universidade Potiguar, that is still negotiating with Ministerio Publico.

Sánchez retoma obras do Natal Golf - Tribuna do Norte

M

michaelbush

The Tribuna do Norte in Natal on the 14th August

According to the technical director of the Brazilian representation of the Spanish group, Alberto González, the closed agreement on Friday passed with MP will allow Sánchez to request Idema (responsible state entity for the environment) the necessary licenses to the beginning of the construction. Besides, the group will have peacefulness to try to attract new investors for the project. He consider that in four months finally the work, whose launching was in 2006 can begin.

In the 145 hectares that indeed belongs them, located in Jacumã, the group will build 1.230 habitational units initially, in four condominiums, the structures that will occupy 33 hectares. González believes that half of this is ready in to two years after starting the work. In this same interval it should be made part of one of the golf courses, with four holes working.
Complete article on following link
Sánchez retoma obras do Natal Golf - Tribuna do Norte

J

JMBroad

Paula's entrepreneur Paulo, owner of the Universidade Potiguar, that is still negotiating with Ministerio Publico.
For those who don't know, that was a dodgy translation, what google translator wanted to say was "Paulo de Paula" who is the owner of the whole area of Grand Natal Golf, of which Sanchez is marketing a tiny part of it called "Elegance Grand Natal Golf"

Status
Not open for further replies.