Got CASH on hand, I need a ready to live property anywhere

2F2F

Hello,

I got US $20,000 cash.

I'm sick and tired of agents trying to sell me off the plan.

I need something (nice if it was new) READY TO LIVE NOW and I will come there personally so no point telling me things that are not true as I need it for my permanent residence, no vacation.

Thank you

2F2F

possibly with a full shower...I'm seeing some new apartments with weird showers...without the proper shower box....that means every time I'll have a shower I'll make a lake!!

L

LOUKIC

Hello,

I got US $20,000 cash.

I need something (nice if it was new) READY TO LIVE NOW and I will come there personally so no point telling me things that are not true as I need it for my permanent residence, no vacation.

Thank you
With $20,000 in cash, unless you would consider to have a mortgage (not possible in Egypt though),I am not surprised you have only been offered off-plan properties.

S

sunnyroofs

Hello,

I got US $20,000 cash.

Thank you
Hello,
I can offer you studio 30m2, with balcony and with finishing in completed compound in El Kawther (Abaza). Compound with swimming pool and barbeque place. Swimming pool is working as people already live there.
About sower place y can make it as it profitable for y because unfortunately it is standard here, however there is no problem to remake it.