Goodbye Dubai, Hellow Australia

K

kinginvestor

Interest in Australia has really started to grow over the past 12 months or so, and why not with Australia having one of the strongest economies in the world. With Worldwide and local investment continuing to grow, the Australian economy is set to continue this trend for many years to come.

Because of these reasons lots of investment property opportunities have started to appear in prime location areas such as Melbourne and Sydney.

Even though there is a lot of distance between the UK and Oz it's still very appealing to UK residents because Oz is a very desirable location, and of course, there is no language barrier.

The 'Australian Investment Property' website are helping UK residents to purchase investment properties, and there website is certainly worth checking out if anyone is interested, simply because they offer a full service solution which takes out a lot of the leg work for the customer

D

Davegw

You will not find cheaper acreage this close to the cily !!!!

Discover peace, privacy & natural beauty at this stunningly different, executive acreage home that's only minutes to the bustling city of Darwin.

The site and the building were equally important components when this remarkable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence was built. It was designed with consideration to keeping its footprint on the environment as minimal as possible to blend into the surrounding bushland with the builder's use of materials and site positioning. The property itself borders on Crown Land on two sides and is abundant with wildlife including birds and kangaroos.

The buildings are uniquely versatile in design and suitable for a number of situations all under the one roof. The generously proportioned main suite is completely private and features more as a separate wing with the ensuite opening out onto a private courtyard. It makes it the perfect place for venturing into the lucrative luxury Bed & Breakfast environmental experience stays that are becoming increasing popular in today's holiday markets. The remaining 2 bedrooms have a separate bathroom for permanent residents so that guests are not disturbed and privacy is guaranteed.

The main living areas are open-plan with high raked ceilings opening onto 4m verandahs which helps to keep the entire home cooler and enhances cross-ventiliation. Plenty of louvres, windows and banks of stunning timber French doors have been utilised to assist with natural light and aides in cutting down on electricity bills(as does the the Solarhart hot water system). Airconditioning is installed throughout the home however for the hotter months of the year if its really needed.

An L-Shaped kitchen also lends itself brilliantly to a Bed & Breakfast venture with a chef-style stainless steel oven and cooktop, quality hand-made imported fixtures for the granite benchtops, lights and stainless steel fans. There's enough room in here for the entire family or visiting guests to all prepare meals and enjoy one another's company at the same time.

A 12mx6m shed (Sydney Williams manufactured) is situated not far from the main house which could also be eventually converted into another residence if required. Otherwise, it's a dream shed for any man with massive amounts of room for all the boys toys!

There's undercover parking for 2 vehicles that leads straight into the main residence so no need to worry about protection from the weather. A sealed road to the front gate, two water tanks, a bore (at 3 litres per second) and full fencing are extra features that complete the picture.

With such close proximity to the Stuart Highway, it's in a perfect position to maximize exposure and easy-to-find for potential customers or B&B Guests. But simply as a homeowner, taking up rural land so close to all the services of the nearby Palmerston precinct, can only be a smart investment in future growth.

This home provides the perfect balance - all the luxuries, finishes and conveniences of modern living (including WiFi internet capability) combined with the simple but environmentally-mindful design amongst a tranquil bushland setting all minutes to the city limits. You can find the listing at owner dot com dot au # 43284

J

JWoody

I need some advise please, can anyone tell me of any free classified ad sites or newspapers in any of the main cities in OZ? Anywhere that advertises property for sale or for rent.

Much appreciated.

Cheers

Jason

J

johnherbst

Dubai is a definite no at this stage, and any stage in the future (it's a desert after all) but I can't see you going wrong in Aus, except if you buy in the outback!

O

omercan

This is a good investment if your looking for a high and secure rental return. I have a commercial property (my own) which i had since 1997 that now need to sell, its located in Loganholme (25km south of Brisbane) in an industrial estate, its tennanted with a 5 year lease and a 3 months bank gurantee. Annual return of 9.5% pa of the purchase price AUD289k. The rent is paid monthly in advance via direct debit from the tennants account and directly into my account at the begining of every month without fail,
I want to sell this as i am now living abroad and need cash for an overseas project.

Last edited: