Good Real estate lawyers required

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roshan

Guys,

Anyone knows of a good real estate lawyer who can help this lady.

Met a lady who bought a house in the secondary market, through an A1 real estate agent ( the ones we usually call good ). The seller refuses to transfer for obvious reasons as the flat has appreciated. The buyer is stuck with her down payment and lawyer fees.

Please post details. She has been to many lawyers ,but they seem to be taking money from her and not do anything.

Help appreciated.

Roshan

A

alexie62

Guys,

Met a lady who bought a house in the secondary market, through an A1 real estate agent ( the ones we usually call good ). The seller refuses to transfer for obvious reasons as the flat has appreciated. The buyer is stuck with her down payment and lawyer fees.

Please post details. She has been to many lawyers ,but they seem to be taking money from her and not do anything.

Help appreciated.

Roshan

Hi Roshan

I will see what i can do as I used to work for the largest legal firm in Dubai and its intl however i need details on this and you can send it to me privately at [email protected]. We are brokers however we help with faciliating disputes where we can and I fully understand her frustration in paying lawyers with no results this is hair raising sometimes. Thanks & Regards Theda

M

mpat

Guys,

Help appreciated.

Roshan

Hi Roshan.
I was given a good lawyer's number by a previous moderator of this forum,I will check and send it across to you.
Dont you think you should make that well known reliable ( so called ) agency's name public so that forummers can be aware of it?
Bye

L

Lsab

Hi mpat,

I'm just starting the process of selling our studio in IC and would also appreciate the number of a good solicitor.

Many thanks

Linda

M

mpat

Hi mpat,

I'm just starting the process of selling our studio in IC and would also appreciate the number of a good solicitor.

Many thanks

Linda

Hi Linda / Roshan

I was given below mentioned contact of the lawyer by a moderator of this forum and eventually I contacted them and was a good experience,though it was a bit expensive affair but they are good.

Office 1004, Al Reem Towers, Al Maktoum Rd, Deira, Dubai
P.O Box: 32367, Dubai

Tel: + 971 4 2272701

Fax: + 971 4 2277422

midfaadv at emirates dot net dot ae

Last edited:
R

Roshan

Hi Roshan.
I was given a good lawyer's number by a previous moderator of this forum,I will check and send it across to you.
Dont you think you should make that well known reliable ( so called ) agency's name public so that forummers can be aware of it?
Bye
The lady did not mention it for her own reasons. She was in a state where probably she did not want to divulge anything.

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.