ad

Good news for the buyers

J

JenniferKelly

Hello Friends,

As we all know, as we all know yesterday there was a news that Repo rate is decreased because of, which the interest rate of the Home Loan is going to decrease.

This is good to all the home buyers, hope this rate to decrease more in future ;) so that everyone can afford to buy their dream home. :dancing2:

A

abhay

Banned
"Hello Jennifer, It's a good time to invest in the property because decreasing in the repo rate even decrease the burden of EMI on the borrower, when RBI decrease the repo rate, it means RBI lend money to the commercial bank at less rate of interest so commercial bank can borrow money from RBI in huge amount and Commercial Bank lend their money to the borrower, it also make the liquidity in the market .When the liquidity came in the market so people start doing investment when the investment start, demand of the product start increasing and so the impact is hike on the price of the product. It works in a cycle process. So it is good time to buy our dream home.

"

A

Afifah

Really i is very good news for all who want to borrow loan from bank.
I was also planning for borrowing but because of interest i was not able for that.
But now after hearing this good news i will borrow loan and will be able to buy a house for my family.

M

michaelallion

Thanks for sharing this valuable info. Buying and selling a house is really a daunting task or this is the wonderful information.

George79

George79

Yes this will help a lot of buyers as well as investors in the long run.