Good Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wannaberich

Would like the names of any developers out there with a good name.Thanks.
My own list includes:

1/Tameer
2/Dubai Properties
3/Deeyar
4/Emarr?
5/Nakheel?

H

hannah

Would like the names of any developers out there with a good name.Thanks.
My own list includes:

1/Tameer
2/Dubai Properties
3/Deeyar
4/Emarr?
5/Nakheel?

what u think about diamond developers? any good?

D

dubai freelancer

diamond developers have delivered there buildings mostly on time but i have heard the finishing isnt that great.

The developers for Green Lake Tower S1, S2 and S3 in JLT have also done a very good job i feel. I have seen some apartments and the finishing is excellent. Think the developers name is ASAM investment.

Al Bodor the developers for Lake shore are also quite good. ETA Star is also good.

R

Roshan

These would qualify as good developers. Some of them might not have delivered but are financially strong and have the ability to deliver.

1) Union Properties
2) Al Faraa properties
3) Mazaya
4) ETA Ascon
5) Omniyat
6) Al Fajer

R

Roshan

diamond developers have delivered there buildings mostly on time but i have heard the finishing isnt that great.

The developers for Green Lake Tower S1, S2 and S3 in JLT have also done a very good job i feel. I have seen some apartments and the finishing is excellent. Think the developers name is ASAM investment.

Al Bodor the developers for Lake shore are also quite good. ETA Star is also good.
ASAM investment is good and belongs to a member of the royal family. They are developing the "Grosvenor " brand in Dubai.

Good to hear that Al Budoor are good. Never knew they would do a good job.

Regards

Roshan

JOHNNY-D

JOHNNY-D

hey poeple, what about DAMAC and SCHON ??!! they r the most advertising-spending companies.. so can we say that they don't care as much in quality as in their promotions and stuff?
did anyone see any finished/completed projects for damac? i mean how does it look like and stuff? are they achieving thier world-class luxurious place to live????

S

sap001

Damac

hey poeple, what about DAMAC and SCHON ??!! they r the most advertising-spending companies.. so can we say that they don't care as much in quality as in their promotions and stuff?
did anyone see any finished/completed projects for damac? i mean how does it look like and stuff? are they achieving thier world-class luxurious place to live????
Hello Johnny D,

I am afraid I am not at all impressed by DAMAC because they are way behind with delivering their projects on time and have a very bad customer service attitude. I would keep away from them if I were you.

sap001

B

bluelight

so whats teh story with new developers any criteria or thngs to look out in them.

I am interested in a project in downtown jabel ali by a fairly new developer, as I am picking the unit from secondry market i hear that everything wassold out on launch but thats happening to the most

M

MyDamac

Banned
Hello Johnny D,

I am afraid I am not at all impressed by DAMAC because they are way behind with delivering their projects on time and have a very bad customer service attitude. I would keep away from them if I were you.

sap001
DAMAC can't be that bad and after all which developer has deliver their projects on time? Even Burj Dubai is going to be delayed.

They are not called "Largest private developer in Dubai" for nothing.

Nevertheless, you will have to admit that their towers designs really stand out from the rest.

I

iced

be careful

DAMAC is a large private company. They have many developments most of which are delayed but they have delivered a couple of projects.They also tried to cancel a project on palm jebel ali i think but were forced to do u turn. All of these reasons demonstrate that Damac is not a great developer and i would be wary of investing with them mainly because they dont deliver on time by years.

SCHON has never delivered a project even though they have Dubai Lagoon which was meant to be delieverd last year. They have not even started and it is unlikely that this project will ever be completed!! They have launced other projects. Schon is a very risky developer who provide very little information. In current times of high costs it is unlikely they can complete their first project. I would not recommend this developer to anyone.

Read the thread on dubai lagoon for more info on Schon.

In these times i would say the good developers are the large ones already mentioned.

W

Wannaberich

I've read that Schon are a pakistani company who gave themselves a german name to add credibility.

R

Roshan

I've read that Schon are a pakistani company who gave themselves a german name to add credibility.
Schon is the family name. Daniel Schon is one of the partners.

Regards

Roshan

F

farren

Banned
UK capital investmet group

Schon is the family name. Daniel Schon is one of the partners.

Regards

Roshan
Hi has anybody ever dealt with this group and if so how do they rate in development stakes.

T

TommyC

Wouldn't recommend Schon for any investments, never delivered anything and highly unlikely they ever will. Investors currently getting no information about their newly launched developments and what will happen. I guess they could be heading in the right direction claiming to do the little extra to help customers, also setting up all necessary departments to help customers, but it seems more and more that those departments are only there to add credibility (just like the two dots in their logo)...and not to actually help anyone.

Last edited:
F

farren

Banned
Wouldn't recommend Schon for any investments, never delivered anything and highly unlikely they ever will. Investors currently getting no information about their newly launched developments and what will happen. I guess they could be heading in the right direction claiming to do the little extra to help customers, also setting up all necessary departments to help customers, but it seems more and more that those departments are only there to add credibility (just like the two dots in their logo)...and not to actually help anyone.
Hi Tommy do you anything about UKcapital investment group

T

TommyC

where is that?
It's downtown Jebel Ali. I suggest you use google for general enquires or check their homepage. If you are looking for any info in particular for your case/problem, be sure to to put it in the right thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.