Golf Club Ibar Property Owners Forum! -bulgaria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deedee1

:) Hi all,

I bought a property at golf club ibar last year and was hoping to get in contact with other owners and exchange info etc!

See ya D :)

G

goggsmcginn

Bought one in november

Hi,
My names Gordon I bought a Christina 3 in November in stage one it has three bedrooms and a garage.I went over to see the resort in December and even then the place looked ace ,it was a bit misty but you can tell its going to be great when it is finished.Who did you buy your property through I bought mine through bulgariasfinest.com(Jim Lawler)

D

deedee1

Ibar!

:) Hi goggsmnginn,

Sorry I didnt reply sooner just came back from holiday this morning!

I bought mine through ibar themselves direct I bought a two bed apartment in stage 1- and have just been told will be ready within 4-6 weeks!

So will go see for myself then as I havent been over yet but have only seen others photots of the resort development!

Looks good so far though and cant wait to go over and see for myself! :D

D

dora_sctt

Hi all, I also bought there and although I had some problems with the purchase my lawyer did what was necessary and now I am very relief and happy.
If someone is looking for a reliable lawyer for his purchase in the area you can write me an e-mail: [email protected] and I will share my lawyers details with you

D

deedee1

Golf Club Ibar Owners!!

:) Hello Dora,

WELCOME-Nice to meet you, yet again another ibar owner11:D
Hopefully we will have other owners join soon as they stumble across the forum site! The more the merrier!

I have Bought a 2 bed in stage 1 should be ready next month! What did you buy?? And where??

Have you been out there yet to have a look around or not?

D

deedee1

Re: Pickies!

:) Hi guys n gals,

Dont suppose anyone has any recent photos of Ibar they could share with me??

As Id really appreciate it if you could send me a few- especially of the kitchen units??

Im trying to figure out what style furniture pack I need to match etc!
As Im thinking of ordering through the ibar recommended company bulgaria furnish- as they look good and seem reliable aswell?

W

W00tton

Ibar

Hi

Can I suggest that you take a look at the 'My Bulgaria' site.

The forum on there has a very active thread entitled 'Dolna Banya Owners' which currently has some 95 pages of information and access to hundreds of photographs / video footage of the site

There has been lots of research into furniture options, and a 'Residents Association is currently being proposed to help everybody who is purchasing on the site (as well as the developers).

Please come and join us

Alan

D

deedee1

RE: Ibar!

Wooton- Hubbie sorted it out for me this morning, Im in !! Unfortunately Im useless when it comes to technical stuff..!!!

Also just had confirmed that in stage 1 between block 1 & 5 they are adding extra facilities as I queried that the master plan layout had changed recently!

Ibar have told me that facilities near the ephrosina apartments will now include an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, spa and restaurant/bar area!

As before it was only going to be an outdoor pool area!

Thats good news the more facilities the better!!:D

See ya D

D

deedee1

Re: Place In The Sun Magazine !

A place in the sun magazine info just out includes articles on top golf investments for 2007!

They have a "place by the fairway 2007 LEADER BOARD" and IBAR is at the NO 1 SPOT!!

You can view the article on golf club ibar webb site!
Great news! :D

K

karenandwayne

ibar golf

Hello, we have bought an appartment at Ibar Golf Club. We will be going to inspect it on 25th August, as is finished now.
We also have a house in the area, and know the area very well,if anyone needs advice.

Karen

D

deedee1

Hello karen and welcome to the forum!

I have bought a 2 bed aswell in stage 1 and I have just come back from holiday to discover that ibar have too told me to go on an inspection trip on these dates aswell as my apartment will be finished!

Hope to see you out there soon!!

K

karenandwayne

Hello, yes, would be nice to see you there. We have bought in stage 1. Have you as well? We went to view the site last August and also at New Year when we were skiing.We ahve had a house in Maritsa,the next village along for about 3 years now. We have seen some huge changes to the area over the years. Especially in Borovets.

Karen

D

deedee1

RE: Inspection trip!

:) Hi Karen,

Havent been over yet as had so much going on the last year but we are going on the inspection day!

Also me and the hubbie intend on staying in a borovets hotel for a few days and check it all out as we are ski fanatics and we are hoping to go out there this winter skiing with the kids cant wait- so excited! :D

I ve heard great things about borovets! Lets just hope it snows this yaer..??

P.S- Weve bought an apartment in stage 1/ block 1

W

W00tton

Dee Dee
Make sure you go to Hunters Restaurant in Borovets while you are over there. We had a fantastic lunch there last time we were over. Also, I suggest you meet up with Stef (son of the owners of Hunters) - he owns Balkan-PMS a property management company as well as running a ski school. There is so much that he can do to help us all.

Alan

D

deedee1

Re: Rest!

:) Hi WOOTON,

Thanx for the recommendations and advice!

It seems that quite a few owners are all going over on inspection trips in August are you going???

K

karenandwayne

hi

deedee1 said:
:) Hi Karen,

Havent been over yet as had so much going on the last year but we are going on the inspection day!

Also me and the hubbie intend on staying in a borovets hotel for a few days and check it all out as we are ski fanatics and we are hoping to go out there this winter skiing with the kids cant wait- so excited! :D

I ve heard great things about borovets! Lets just hope it snows this yaer..??

Hi well, we look forward to seeing you in August then at the inspection. You will like Borovets, my boys love the kindergarten and ski school.my oldest son really has got the ski bug. I'm not too bad and my hubbie is a snow boarder.

We have also bought in stage 1 block 1, so we will be neighbours. We have only a studio as we have a 3 bed house just around the corner already, but we may sell
up and buy another on the golf course instead. We had a tour of the site last August and saw the appartments at ground level. Alos we were over at New Year and saw how it was progressing. It did look good,very impressed. Our neighbour from the next village is working there, so keeps us informed.
We know the area very well, if you need any help with places to stay, eat, ski school etc.

Karen

J

jpw

Hi all, New to the forum as I am just in the early stages of buying a 1 bed apartment in Stage 1. It all seems very positive at the moment. As a golfer can anyone tell me if the course will be shut for 3/4 months due to snow ?

G

goldmiddleman

New Ibar aerial shots

Hi Guys
here are some pics taken a week last saturday that might be of interest to you

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.