Golf at Saidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Ri

For the golfers (and would be golfers) amongst us, we've created hole by hole graphics of the El Palmeral course on the following web pages -> El Palmeral

The pages includes a very poor attempt at shot saver information. We'd be interested in contributions (at various handicap levels) to improving this information, as well as your photos of greens, hazards, tees and fairway views.

Regards David

H

howellmr

David,

The El Palmeral course was to open in July. Do you know if it did and if so are there many people playing the course?
I have to think that with all the construction still going on the number of visitors must be very small.

I am scheduling a visit at the beginning of October so I should be able to provide a first hand update plus pictures.

Mark

M

Mr Ri

Mark.

El Palmeral has not opened, despite the suggestions earlier in the year that it would. Nevertheless, we'd welcome your photo updates and any information you can gather.

If you're not already sorted with accommodation there are a number of properties available for rental on the site (follow the link).

Kind regards David

H

howellmr

Thanks for the accommodation offer. It will not be an overnight visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.