Golden Tower - Ajman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zoheb

Hi,

I have recently seen this property advertised by Sea View Properties Ltd a lot on Star Plus and Zee Tv in UK. I just want to find out if anyone knows anything about this development or has any one dealt with Sea View Properties Ltd before. I know they advertise a lot on Star Plus with endorsemnts by Sakshi Tanwar and Anita Hansraj but is this company reputable?

What is Ajman like as an investment? I'm planning on buying 2 studios with lake views.

Sea View Dubai
Golden Tower by Sea View Properties

They are selling:
STUDIO - 425 sq ft = 39.4 sqm from £14,000
ONE BEDROOM LARGE - 725 sq ft = 66.9 sqm from £19,900

Also comes with rental guarantee.

R

Roshan

Hi,

I have recently seen this property advertised by Sea View Properties Ltd a lot on Star Plus and Zee Tv in UK. I just want to find out if anyone knows anything about this development or has any one dealt with Sea View Properties Ltd before. I know they advertise a lot on Star Plus with endorsemnts by Sakshi Tanwar and Anita Hansraj but is this company reputable?

What is Ajman like as an investment? I'm planning on buying 2 studios with lake views.

Sea View Dubai
Golden Tower by Sea View Properties

They are selling:
STUDIO - 425 sq ft = 39.4 sqm from £14,000
ONE BEDROOM LARGE - 725 sq ft = 66.9 sqm from £19,900

Also comes with rental guarantee.
Don't go by the endorsements. Who won't endorse if they are paid a handsome fee.

Sea view properties, haven't heard of them.

Ajman, there is a debate whether they will have the water & electricity to back the massive developments.

Regards

Roshan

M

Marty

has anybody had any dealings or contact with seaview properties? looking at the website figures look unrealistic compared with other companies and there london address is just a virtual office?

P

pnjbtr

i think 14k(GBP),best price in ajman for,425,sq ft but one must pay in(AED).
and buyer should also ask price in (AED)..

R

rainelli

I haven't heard about them too,I've been surfing the net to find out the latest information regarding investments in UAE.:rolleyes:

G

georgihh

I haven't heard about them too,I've been surfing the net to find out the latest information regarding investments in UAE.:rolleyes:
This is less than 200 DHS per sq ft. I don’t think is possible. Should be a catch somewhere

J

johnb

This is less than 200 DHS per sq ft. I don’t think is possible. Should be a catch somewhere
what would you say is a realistic price per sqft for near completed projects in Ajman ?

Also, whats the rental market like there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.