Golden Fields or City Investment Apts

G

Greengodess

Banned
I am not in a rush.
Like anywhere else in the world, especially these economies, rental is usually a safer and better option.
When you have doubts best stick to rentals and fewer sleepless nights much less hassle too IMO.

R

RainerR

Ethical

Oh, there are certainly many different colours of gray. And an occasional pleasant exceptions to the rule. But on the whole, estate agents just want to sell. And they don't really care how - as long as they manage to get rid of the property. Because without selling, they won't get paid. Unlike service and sales agents in other trades, e.g. a shop, selling houses is rarely done more than once for the same person. When people sell their house the often move away, so, as an agent, you may never see them again. And that might make it easier to perform less ethically .... Nothing personal, mind you!
...and in every one of these states you have spoken to CRECI brokers and they have all told you the same lies for the past 4 years... I detect a link here...?

debzor

debzor

Oh, there are certainly many different colours of gray. And an occasional pleasant exceptions to the rule. But on the whole, estate agents just want to sell. And they don't really care how - as long as they manage to get rid of the property. Because without selling, they won't get paid. Unlike service and sales agents in other trades, e.g. a shop, selling houses is rarely done more than once for the same person. When people sell their house the often move away, so, as an agent, you may never see them again. And that might make it easier to perform less ethically .... Nothing personal, mind you!
I understand - I guess there are good and bad agents everywhere in the world...