GLOBAL GARDEN VIEW phase 111

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wahid121

This development by BESTHOMES, was due for completion in June 2008, as far I understand, it has not started & is on hold. I purchased a studio in May 2005, have paid over half of the price.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT? OR MAYBE SOMEONE HAS PURCHASED A UNIT IN THIS DEVELOPMENT, YOUR VIEWS WUD BE WELCOME ?
ANY INFORMATION ON DEVELOPMENT ? WUD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
THANKS

D

defosco

hi there,
We haven't bought a property in your part of INternational city (ours is in Park views) we put down a 30% deposit in September 07 and have yet to even receive a purchase sales agreement. they to haven't started claiming holdups with Nakheel's other developments. If you don't mind me asking - who did you purchase it through? The only time we ever get any up date is if I make contact every couple of months!
D

W

wahid121

Hello defosco,
I bought from Besthomes, but the master developers are Nakheel, I have been told they are not releasing the land for construction work to begin. Although I have not been able to get Nakheel to confirm whether this is the case.
Regards, to your purchase, who did u but it off, and who are the developers, also what area is Park Views?

C

CyberNut

I have heard the same things. There is really no confirmed update on Global Garden View as of yet even after number of tries. If anybody does have any update on this, please share...

Status
Not open for further replies.