Getting financing in the US from Aus.

S

stuartwm

Hi,

I have been doing some broad based research regarding property investing in the US. Having decided to move forward, I have decided to lock in some financing.
Is anybody able to recommend how I proceed to receive US financing considering I am an Australian citizen who lives in Aus?
Are there any sources which are particularly useful and competitive?

Many thanks, I really look forward to hearing your advice!!

Cheers,

Stuey

S

stuartwm

HI,

Is anybody able to help me with this? I am having serious problems in even finding an appropriate institution.

Anybody with information?? Would be greatly appreciated.!!!!

Cheers,

Stuey

O

oregon woodsmoke

Phone calls are cheap. Look up the phone #'s of a couple of banks in the town you wish to purchase in and call and ask to speak to their loan officer.

Each bank will have different criteria. Local banks are often the easiest to deal with. Credit Unions can offer some very good deals. You would have to become a member but with some credit unions, that is easy.

You can Google "banks in name of city" to find banks. Or do a phone directory search (DEX on Line, DEX Knows, and Yellow Pages offer good directories) and it will list all the banks in that city.

I'm afraid I can't offer suggestions for good banks unless you are thinking of purchasing in Bend Oregon. But if you go to a USA real estate site (Bigger Pockets, REI Club, and probably Mr Landlord),you can ask the USA investors what banks they like to work with in a specified area.