General advice - Spain V Morocco

Status
Not open for further replies.
chalkstorm

chalkstorm

Hi all

I am very new to this, so forgive the daft questions. Most advice is generally 'biased' as people want to sell you stuff, so I'll try here.... :)

Currently got a 30% deposit invested in a 'not yet built' property near Estepona on the Costa del Sol. It is still awaiting a building licence - but all the time I am paying interest on the deposit (remortgaged).

Anyway, the company I'm with has a new development in Morocco - that will probably take 3 years to build. All sounds good... and I've been offered the chance to move my initial investment at no cost to the new development.

The plan was to simply rent this Spanish place out - to eventually provide a pension. The company I am with has an ABTA bonded travel agent - through which they would provide a guaranteed rental income.

Question is, should I move it to Morocco? Will the return be greater? Are the risks greater. How many bedrooms is the ideal property size for maximum rental? What would you do in my situation?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

E

Encarna Ibañez

My advise

Hi,
I woul go for Morocco,
a higher rental income and a higher capital value.

I am a sales person for a developer is Spain who also has proyects in Tangier.

I

Investy

Morocco is a big place so I'll need specifics in order to give any kind of balanced rationale.

In particular where is the development, how close to beach, is thier golf (not just planned, but definite - all developers say golf is planned nearby)?

Whats the price?

Otherwise its like saying Ive been offered an alternative car for my car - what do you think? You need a lot more detail to give an opinion - the car being offered may be a 3 wheeler for example!

E

Encarna Ibañez

Tangier city Center

It is pure City centre investment, Tangier.
Close to the sea.
If you give me an e mail I can sent you product sheets.
I have 4 proyects from the same developer and other proyects comming up, all off-plan.
With high rental guarantee and a very well known management company in the Costa Del Sol.

gr,
Encarni

Status
Not open for further replies.