gbdahew

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gbdahew

hi All-am strongly thinking of purchasing property as investment for rental income and family hols-am a Mummy with 3yr old twins. Have a limited budget of approx 100k and wondered would the greens be a good option. Some agents have commented that the feel the company behind renting the greens is new and will not attract enough footfall. ALSO DONT KNOW WHO TO BUY WITH !! sO MANY OUT THERE WHO DO i TRUST.

M

marsdei

The Greens

Hello gbdahew

I was in your position at couple of months back pretty much same scenario
with the 100k etc so I can understand your situation!

Incidentally I have just got back today from my inspection trip to The Greens, I went with Saffron Villas, some say inspection trips should be made independantly of any agents but being my first investment and the fact I cant speak any other language than Scouse, never mind English, French or Arabic I didnt fancy going solo!

My main reason for going with The Greens for this development is that they are the only 2 bedroom apartment available on Saidia under 100k, I think the other option was a 1 bedroom apartment in LJDF (Le Jardin De Fleur) for 88k but also wanted somewhere I could go with my family for a few weeks a year. Admittedly, rental income maybe more "easier" on a 1 bedroom apartment in "better" location, but I am happy with The Greens and confident if (when!) Saidia is a success the whole development will be, thus will The Greens.

Also imho The Greens is in a great location from what I have seen over the weekend its about 10 minutes work from the front but the sports centre will be about a 5 minutes, well thats if you can walk straight across the golf course!

Please take into account I have only been doing this for a couple of months, so this is not advice just a commentary on my journey, but just felt I would let you know where I am upto as many other people have helped me on this forum so just trying to give something back!

Please let me know if I can "help" further!

D

Danny1

Saidia

I’m a UK property investor. Have looked at the whole Saidia project, decided on the Greens but not yet booked anything. This is because I am waiting to see if a particular apartment will come back on the market. I chose the Greens because it is under the £100k mark and has all the attributes of being a successful medium to long term investment. I have so far been dealing with Andy Kelleher of Property Showrooms. He gives a very honest impression at least to me and is immensely knowledgeable about all aspects of the project and I would highly recommend him. Saffron Villas is another company also marketing the greens. The prices are the same and am sure you will get could service from whoever you choose.

Regarding renting out the apartment upon completion I believe you can choose from one of 3 companies and are not tied down to any particular one.

Status
Not open for further replies.