G0-Kart Track Hurghada

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hello
Thought while i was taking photo's of the Lotus Breeze site i would also hop across the road and take some pictures of the Go-Kart Track.

It is on the edge of the Mubarak 6 area south of Hurghada the same side of the dual carrage way as the airport and just before it.

The prices he quoted me seemed rather high but anyway here they are:-

10 minutes for 100 le
20 minutes for 180 le
30 minutes for 250 le
60 minutes for 500 le

The track is 600 mtrs long
Go-Karts have Honda Engines 250cc
Open 24 hours

Attachments

A

awahee123

Banned
Hello redsea,

I think his prices are a bit high for Egypt,however its something else to do.

D

deejay

i also thought the prices were a bit high, elgouna is cheaper even with ataxi to get there

A

awahee123

Banned
I didn't even know El gouna had a track will look out for it.

W

wayne_harris

So you mean, they are going to build on it? Thats a shame then. But the development looks lovely.

Dawn

P

propertastic

So you mean, they are going to build on it? Thats a shame then. But the development looks lovely.

Dawn
Yes, it's too prime a piece of land for them to keep it as something as simple as a go kart track.

I thought that they might buy another cheap piece of land in the desert and move it to there as most of their business comes from tour leaders so it doesn't really matter where it is. But I don't think that they were doing so well so they said that they're just going to drop it.

D

danny

Whilst visiting Senzo Mall noticed that they had a paintball area next door to it, for the more energetic holidaymaker, and a floodlit Go-Cart track next to that too.