Fuseta Ria

S

shw

Hi All, I have also had emails with Leisure Launch telling methat the Habitation Licence has been issued and collected yesterday. I have contacted lawyers and the bank to try and get this moved forward but am aware that holidays are coming up!!! we live in hope..... see you all soon

Steve

P

phil jones

Hi All, I received summons to deeds for 21st June and my lawyer is confident it will complete if not on the 21st certainly next week
P

P

pollitico

Hi
We are in Portugal at the moment trying to get everything tied up. Also had confirmation of habitation licence.

Its a real slog but hopefully everything is coming together for deed on 21st.

Will post update on how we get on

P

S

symon

Hi
We are in Portugal at the moment trying to get everything tied up. Also had confirmation of habitation licence.

Its a real slog but hopefully everything is coming together for deed on 21st.

Will post update on how we get on

P
Hi P,

Did you manage to sign OK?

Did you manage to take any photos of the development whilst you were out there? Im concerned about pool area was this all finished now? If you can please post some pics up that would be great!

Cheers

Si

A

andy cap

Hi All, I have also had emails with Leisure Launch telling methat the Habitation Licence has been issued and collected yesterday. I have contacted lawyers and the bank to try and get this moved forward but am aware that holidays are coming up!!! we live in hope..... see you all soon

Steve
plataforma legal are now known as 'property legal advisors' and today confirmed that habitation licence still has not been issued...

P

pollitico

Fuseta update

Hi
We completed deeds on Friday and are now in the process of getting utilities sorted out.

We have attached some photos. The site looks really good and even better than we envisaged. We were also impressed with the quality of work in the property with only minor snagging issues.

The pool area is still not finished but Paulo said that the pool should be full and working in the next week or so. Fingers crossed.

The ‘island’ beach area is currently being rebuilt and should be back to normal in the next couple of weeks, the village of Fuseta was as nice as we remember with a good summer buzz about the place.

We did some shopping while we were over and found Radio Popular at Algarve Shopping Retail Park good for Electrical goods, Leroy Martin is similar to B&Q in the UK (good for garden furniture, tools, etc) and is also based at the retail park. There are also several other decent stores at the retail park as well.

Tavira Shopping Centre is pretty good for household goods, and we met other Fuseta residents who advised that a trip into Spain is worthwhile for bedding etc. No doubt we will all find the best places to shop when we are there, and hopefully we can all continue to share what we find.

We look forward to meeting with all over the summer hopefully. We are due back later this month and will be staying in the property.

Regards
P

Attachments

E

eric

welcome

Hi Folks,
we own an apartment on Formosa Village so appreciate some of the problems you have encountered. Our experience with habitation licence was worse!
You will find Fuseta an extremely friendly community and we have made some good friends on our site. Generally we dont rent out our apartment commercially but from our experience some of you might want to come out before your apartment is furnished and also perhaps to do other jobs.
Our apartment is currently unoccupied until the 26th of july and from the 7th until the 23rd of august. If you would like to rent at a very cheap rate as prospective neighbours you can call me on my mobile number 07981705825.
Just as an additional snippet of information there is a very good magazine called east algarve and they have a website called eastalgarvemag.com , if you go to the april issue there's an article on Fuseta.
In the meantime good luck and perhaps we might meet some of you in the bars and restaurants in the not too distant future.
Eric

V

Vie 10

Hi All

My mortgage fiasco seems to be resolving itself so I am making a flying visit this weekend. Is anyone around as it would be good to meet up with our future neighbours say on saturday but appreciate it's short notice.

Will take some photos and happy to distribute on my return.

All the best

P

B

bj_bazza

Hi All

HI,

WE HAVE SIGNED DEEDS TODAY. NOW ALL WE NEED IS TO GET THE UTILITIES CONNECTED UP. WE ARE USING PL AND AS THEY ARE CLOSED UNTIL 2ND JULY I AM CONCERNED THAT WE MAY NOT BE CONNECTED BEFORE WE ARE DUE OUT THERE ON THE 9TH. HAS ANYBODY ELSE COMPLETED, MOVED IN AND BEEN CONNECTED??
SHARING THE EXPERIENCES AND LESSONS WILL NO DOUBT MAKE THE NEXT FEW WEEKS EASIER FOR US ALL.

B.

A

andy cap

Hi All

HI,

WE HAVE SIGNED DEEDS TODAY. NOW ALL WE NEED IS TO GET THE UTILITIES CONNECTED UP. WE ARE USING PL AND AS THEY ARE CLOSED UNTIL 2ND JULY I AM CONCERNED THAT WE MAY NOT BE CONNECTED BEFORE WE ARE DUE OUT THERE ON THE 9TH. HAS ANYBODY ELSE COMPLETED, MOVED IN AND BEEN CONNECTED??
SHARING THE EXPERIENCES AND LESSONS WILL NO DOUBT MAKE THE NEXT FEW WEEKS EASIER FOR US ALL.

B.
helena at algarve ria can arrange utilities connection
she will require d debit mandate and copy of deed plus fee etc
email, [email protected] Mobile:+ 351 934 605 316 she will send you the relevant docs
i'm also with PL (or property legal advisors as they are now) and trying to complete but have hit a wall of silence despite saying there would be someone handling emails/calls re deeds and completion during the hols
hope you get connected
ac

P

pollitico

Hi
We are in process of getting utilities connected. Water done, waiting on electric and then gas.
We are hoping to move in on Tuesday but looking unlikely at the moment if no electricity. Disappointing - yet again.
Is anyone else going over this week? It would be good to meet up.
Regards
P

Hi All

HI,

B.

S

symon

Hi everyone,

Our deeds have been signed and we are in process of getting utilities connected now! Water done just gas and electric now! We are out on 11th July to sort furniture etc. I hope the pool is ready cant wait to test it.

It’s been a long stressful process and there are things we have not been and are still not happy with but we are past the point of caring about it all now and we just want to enjoy our new holiday home!!

See you all soon around the pool!

Regards

Si

B

bj_bazza

Hi,

we are there from July 10th and hoping to move in on the 12th. Will hopefully meet up around the pool.

Cheers.

P

pollitico

Fuseta update

Hi folks

We have moved in. We have electricity and water but as yet no gas, so cold showers which is actually great as the weather is really hot. Have had some teething problems with air con but quite quickly sorted.

There is no further progress in the pool area so no water or cafe. Hopefully water in next couple of days. Also no communal area lighting at present so torches are in use, trying to get that sorted too.

Having a great time and enjoying being in at last. Views, weather and apartment are everything we had hoped for.

Hopefully we can meet up with anyone coming over in next few weeks, catch a beer/wine and a blether

Got limited internet access but will aim to keep all informed

Regards
P

Last edited:
G

Gibbo147

moving in

Think deeds were yesterday or maybe Monday!! Coming out on 15th July hope to see you then.
Hi folks

We have moved in. We have electricity and water but as yet no gas, so cold showers which is actually great as the weather is really hot. Have had some teething problems with air con but quite quickly sorted.

There is no further progress in the pool area so no water or cafe. Hopefully water in next couple of days. Also no communal area lighting at present so torches are in use, trying to get that sorted too.

Having a great time and enjoying being in at last. Views, weather and apartment are everything we had hoped for.

Hopefully we can meet up with anyone coming over in next few weeks, catch a beer/wine and a blether

Got limited internet access but will aim to keep all informed

Regards
P

S

shw

Hi all, sounds like things are at last going well.... We anticipate our deeds in the next week or so and then intend to get moving as soon as possible after that.

We have contracted the snagging company to connect utilities which doent seem to be a very smooth process!! how is it going for those of you there already?

also has anyone any feedback on getting snagged items fixed... our snagging report had quite a few issues.....

However, all seems to be a little more positive and look forward to taking up residence as soon as we can....

Hope to see you all soon

S

A

andy cap

property legal advisors

has anyone had contact with teresa in the past few days? have tried calling her mobile and emailed but no reply
regards
ac

S

symon

Hi all

we finally have electric and water just waiting for gas!

We will be out on Sunday for a week so see you all around the pool if it's ready?

It's not going to be much of a holiday for us as we will be spending most of the week kitting it out!

Good luck all

si

A

andy cap

fuseta ria rental 20-27th july

our property completion is running behind so we need a property to rent for 20-27th july
we would rather stay on fuseta site, if anyone would like a weeks rental income please let me know via <snip>
ac

Last edited by a moderator:
S

symon

Hi All, I received summons to deeds for 21st June and my lawyer is confident it will complete if not on the 21st certainly next week
P
Hi Phil,

Nice to meet you this week, we have forgot the cleaning contact us you told us about can you please PM their details ASAP, thanks

Simon & Sara