Further contract from GPD International City

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nafesa noor-boksh

Hi

Received an email from GPD yesterday which contained a short contract. It's similar to one which we signed but much smaller. I am unsure about alot of it.

Have they emailed this to us to cover themselves? It states Park Lane estimated completion date is now June 2011! I have been hearing June every year for the last 3 years.

If you have received this please can you help to explain? Thanks.

P

prescott

Hi

Received an email from GPD yesterday which contained a short contract. It's similar to one which we signed but much smaller. I am unsure about alot of it.

Have they emailed this to us to cover themselves? It states Park Lane estimated completion date is now June 2011! I have been hearing June every year for the last 3 years.

If you have received this please can you help to explain? Thanks.
I dont think they will be able to complete the project. I came to know that some buyers have bought ready apartments in Jumeirah Village and GPD adjusted his deposit in that. Building that they are offering was made by DAMAC and has full facilities.. Should we approach GPD to see if they can offer similar deals to us.

We have bought a studio in Cambridge from GPD and we are desperate to find a way out. Your guidance will be appreciated

N

nafesa noor-boksh

I dont think they will be able to complete the project. I came to know that some buyers have bought ready apartments in Jumeirah Village and GPD adjusted his deposit in that. Building that they are offering was made by DAMAC and has full facilities.. Should we approach GPD to see if they can offer similar deals to us.

We have bought a studio in Cambridge from GPD and we are desperate to find a way out. Your guidance will be appreciated
Personally, I really want out, whether they complete project or not. I would love to find out what they could offer me if they didn't complete the build. What do you want to do?

P

prescott

Personally, I really want out, whether they complete project or not. I would love to find out what they could offer me if they didn't complete the build. What do you want to do?
I am also evaluating my options. I also feel that if we are getting ready property at right price than it is ok to move on. Better to carry on with our life!

Status
Not open for further replies.