Furniture Pack for Villa Verde , Cape Verde

• Thread starter mickthepropertyguru
  • Start date
M

mickthepropertyguru

I have come across an excellent furniture package for apartments on the Island of SAL through some personal contacts.
Anybody who has bought on the Villa Verde complex etc, that has completition in the next few months may be pleasantly surprised. I will be getting pictures and quotes very soon. If anybody is interested, send me a PM.

S

StephenHarrison

Hello
We have purchased a 1 bed unit in Villa Verde and are due to complete early next year. Any info you have on furniture packs would be great.
Stephen

M

mickthepropertyguru

Hello Stephen, I have a power point presentation that i can send on to you. Whats your email ?
To be honest the man selling this is a very good friend of mine and i am buying a pack from him also.
They are the best value i have seen so far and thousands better than others....
I'm not involved in selling the packs but i have no problem recommending this as i know the man behind it.

P

PATTILJX

I have come across an excellent furniture package for apartments on the Island of SAL through some personal contacts.
Anybody who has bought on the Villa Verde complex etc, that has completition in the next few months may be pleasantly surprised. I will be getting pictures and quotes very soon. If anybody is interested, send me a PM.
Hi Would you be able to give me the company as i have bought in Sal Villa verde
thank for giving this your kind attentionJim Pattillo

P

PATTILJX

Hi Mick i have bought ih sal villa verde could you give me the name of the compay for the furniture Kind Regards Jim Pattillo

M

mickthepropertyguru

Hello Pattiljx
Could you send me you email and i will send you his details.

M

mickthepropertyguru

No prob, I'll sent his email to you private email.
Actually you haven't made enough posts in order to send messages yet.

Which part of VV did you buy in ? Is it due for completition now ?
Are you going over to do the snagging yourself ?

P

PATTILJX

No prob, I'll sent his email to you private email.
Actually you haven't made enough posts in order to send messages yet.

Which part of VV did you buy in ? Is it due for completition now ?
Are you going over to do the snagging yourself ?
Hi Mick we bought in Artiplex 3rd floor i bed apart completion due end march, no
i am going to get someone out there to do it i am going over in may or June Ihave been in Sal twice we visited the site was in Canna & Artplex i have someone in mind for snagging thanks for getting back to me Cheers JIM P

C

CVProperty

Cape verde furniture packages

I am trying to furnish a 1 bed apartment in Sal, Cape Verde, can I get the details you mentioned please.
Thanks

I

ian6962

hi mick
we have bought on tortuga and would be grateful if you could pass on details regarding furniture packages.
ian

D

DAB50cars

Furniture

Mick
I am looking to furnish my 2 bed appt on paradise beach in Sal if you could kindly forward my mail address to your contact davidabrown at supanet dot com
Regards

David