Furniture Pack For Sale for 1 Bedroom Apartment

G

GMW

I have a furniture pack for sale for a one bedroom apartment

Selling because I cannot get the finance in place to complete the purchase of a one bedroom apartment in Bucharest.

This is the complete pack, everything you need - I will send the entire list to anyone who is interested.

I am open to offers so there's an opportunity to save £££

please PM me for details

Thanks

Graeme

D

David howe

I have a furniture pack for sale for a one bedroom apartment

Selling because I cannot get the finance in place to complete the purchase of a one bedroom apartment in Bucharest.

This is the complete pack, everything you need - I will send the entire list to anyone who is interested.

I am open to offers so there's an opportunity to save £££

please PM me for details

Thanks

Graeme
Dear Graham

Contact us in relation to the loss of your deposit as you my still have a remedy, we are being inundated with people in a similar position as you.

Could you also please clarify if this property was bought throug a foreign or Romanian agent as Romania is getting a bad name because of a few Irish and UK companies who have deceived people they brought n inspection trips.

David Howe LLB. LLM

INVESTMENT ROMANIA - Investment in Romanaia, Property management, Due diligence, Renting in Romania

N

Niallr

Hi Graham,
I am in a similar position to yourself in that I could not raise the finance for the property. Were you able to get your deposit money back? Its likely that we both bought through the same company & it appears there are quite a few people in the same position as us. I'm currently trying to get my deposit back & I'd be interested to know what other people are doing & what my best course of action is
Niall

B

barbersfort

Hi Graeme

I maybe interested as I have a large studio in Onyx that I need to furnish.

If its available, maybe you can email me
thanks

G

GMW

Thanks for getting in touch,

I can't access your email address, I've sent you a friendship request so hopefully I can PM you after you accept that.

I can give you full details then.

Regards

Graeme

B

barbersfort

Hi Graeme

I didnt get this but you can try barbersfort at gmail dot com

thanks