Furniture Pack For Sale for 1 Bedroom Apartment

Discussion in 'Romania property' started by GMW, Aug 31, 2008.

1. GMW

GMW New Member

I have a furniture pack for sale for a one bedroom apartment

Selling because I cannot get the finance in place to complete the purchase of a one bedroom apartment in Bucharest.

This is the complete pack, everything you need - I will send the entire list to anyone who is interested.

I am open to offers so there's an opportunity to save £££

please PM me for details

Thanks

Graeme

2. David howe

David howe New Member

Dear Graham

Contact us in relation to the loss of your deposit as you my still have a remedy, we are being inundated with people in a similar position as you.

Could you also please clarify if this property was bought throug a foreign or Romanian agent as Romania is getting a bad name because of a few Irish and UK companies who have deceived people they brought n inspection trips.

David Howe LLB. LLM

INVESTMENT ROMANIA - Investment in Romanaia, Property management, Due diligence, Renting in Romania

3. Niallr

Niallr New Member

Hi Graham,
    I am in a similar position to yourself in that I could not raise the finance for the property. Were you able to get your deposit money back? Its likely that we both bought through the same company & it appears there are quite a few people in the same position as us. I'm currently trying to get my deposit back & I'd be interested to know what other people are doing & what my best course of action is
    Niall

4. barbersfort

barbersfort New Member

Hi Graeme

I maybe interested as I have a large studio in Onyx that I need to furnish.

If its available, maybe you can email me
    thanks

5. GMW

GMW New Member

Thanks for getting in touch,

I can't access your email address, I've sent you a friendship request so hopefully I can PM you after you accept that.

I can give you full details then.

Regards

Graeme

6. barbersfort

barbersfort New Member

Hi Graeme

I didnt get this but you can try barbersfort at gmail dot com

thanks