Furniture in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi sadly I dont know how to PM but I wonder if you can reply to this email with address and phone number of ambience as i plan to be in hurghada this afternoon

thanks in advance

jeremy
Hi Jeremy - to send a PM click on the private message box in the right hand corner. This will take you to another screen and on the left hand side click on send message then you can enter recipients name, write message and send.
See http://www.totallyproperty.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_vb_pm_explain

Any probs post here.

Regards

Alison

S

Sarah C

Hurghada Furniture, Rugs, Nic Nacs ??

Hi All,

I know that alot of you are going over to Hurghada in April, and i was wondering if you could let me know of any shops you come across selling rugs and nic nacs. I want to personalise my apartment and some recommendations of good shops would be great.

Thanks

Sarah

queenie40something

queenie40something

Sarah I have merged your thread with this existing thread on furniture so you will probably find you answer here.

S

Sarah C

Hi Queenie,

I did look through here but it seems to be more about furniture rather than, rugs and nic nacs.

Sarahx

L

lyndsay552

I'll get as much information and photos as I can at the end of apr; as long as the sun isn't shining lol. Might have to do it all in the evening instead.

Lyndsay

S

Sarah C

Thanks Lyndsay,

I just want some bits to personalise my apartment, and i would love to find some rugs without camel scenes on them!!!!!

queenie40something

queenie40something

Tagourys House coming to Hurghada

Hi I really like the furniture at Tagourys House see TAGOURY

We now have a showroom in Sharm and the website says there is one coming to Hurghada as well.
I really like the sofa bed that is second from the bottom here TAGOURY but it is nearly £1000. If you email him and tell him what you are interested in he will email you back quite quickly with the price.
They have some really nice outdoor furniture as well.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Meant to have said that if an item is in stock they normally try to deliver the next day.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Rowaysat Industrial at Sharm

Hi all

Here is a link to Rowaysat in Sharm SharmPRO Newsletter • Issue 4 • March 2008

You will basically find everything you need to furnish your new home. The carpenters here are fab and will replicate anything from a photo or picture.
The workmanship is very good using quality materials and not MDF and of course it will be alot cheaper than buying in a shop.

I am hoping to get some photos so will post them here.

Regards

Alison

L

lyndsay552

I emailed tagoury yesterday trying to get a full price list. They emailed me back pretty quickly wanting to know what I was looking for. I explained that I had two apartments to furnish and would like a full price list. I'll post it once I get it.

It looks like they have added a lot more stuff to their website, be interesting to see the prices.

Lyndsay

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks Lyndsay. Yes the responded to me really quickly whereas others have not responded at all. I must admit that their range does look really fab and different. I liked the bamboo styles as it looks quite traditional.

Did you think to ask when the showroom in Hurghada will be open and where?

L

lyndsay552

I asked on the first email but they didn't answer that question.

I'll wait and see if I get another email and ask then.

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

Cheaper furniture. Help!

Hi all,
We are now 95% ready to rent our apartment in Hurghada (Mubarak 7) but we need a bit more furniture to complete. We require some cheaper type furniture (possibly second hand if possible) as most of our allocated funds have been spent, mainly due to an over zealous builder.:mad: Could any of you good people help a destitute couple, desperate to finish their project.

Also...........the contact details of a good and reliable plumber and electrician would be really usefull as our builder has left us in the lurch with a faulty water pump.

We intend to return to Hurghada on the 29th April

Thanks

A

Anna78

Hi all,
We are now 95% ready to rent our apartment in Hurghada (Mubarak 7) but we need a bit more furniture to complete. We require some cheaper type furniture (possibly second hand if possible) as most of our allocated funds have been spent, mainly due to an over zealous builder.:mad: Could any of you good people help a destitute couple, desperate to finish their project.

Also...........the contact details of a good and reliable plumber and electrician would be really usefull as our builder has left us in the lurch with a faulty water pump.

We intend to return to Hurghada on the 29th April

Thanks
Hi, depending on what you actually need I use a really good carpenter in Hurghada. His work is top quality and much cheaper than anything you can get in the shops here in Hurghada. He has made the furniture for nearly all the apartments I have furnished and he is now making a bedroom suite for my own apartment. He has some pieces on show in his workshop or you can give him any picture from the web or draw it yourself and he will copy it. His English is rather limited but I can always meet you when you arrive in Hurghada if you would like to see his work.

Last edited by a moderator:
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Anna

Do you have any photos of furniture that has been made including kitchens that you could email me and I can post on here?

Regards

Alison

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

Hi, depending on what you actually need I use a really good carpenter in Hurghada. His work is top quality and much cheaper than anything you can get in the shops here in Hurghada. He has made the furniture for nearly all the apartments I have furnished and he is now making a bedroom suite for my own apartment. He has some pieces on show in his workshop or you can give him any picture from the web or draw it yourself and he will copy it. His English is rather limited but I can always meet you when you arrive in Hurghada if you would like to see his work.
Thanks for that, how do we get in touch with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.