Furnishing for holiday use

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ellesbelles

Hi there, as I have mentioned on another thread my boyfriend is purchasing a holiday home at the Sunset Properties development in Fes and I am now looking into the options for furnishing the property. At this stage we are only looking to use it as a holiday home for ourselves and various friends and family rather than a commercial rent, although that may happen in time.

Can anyone recommend a good but basic/budget furnishing option? Most of the companies I have found that do complete furnishing packages have been upwards of £5,000, which is a bit more than I would want to pay at this stage - if all goes to plan then we will upgrade the furnishings room by room as we go.

Any tips please?

Thanks,

Ellesbelles

L

LAL SINGH

Hi there, as I have mentioned on another thread my boyfriend is purchasing a holiday home at the Sunset Properties development in Fes and I am now looking into the options for furnishing the property. At this stage we are only looking to use it as a holiday home for ourselves and various friends and family rather than a commercial rent, although that may happen in time.

Can anyone recommend a good but basic/budget furnishing option? Most of the companies I have found that do complete furnishing packages have been upwards of £5,000, which is a bit more than I would want to pay at this stage - if all goes to plan then we will upgrade the furnishings room by room as we go.

Any tips please?

Thanks,

Ellesbelles

Hi,

I travel very often to Morocco and am involved in furnishing apartments. Please email me the floor plan of your apartment and I can help you with a quote for furnishing. Email [email protected]

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.