• Unfurnished

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarkDubai

# dubai

As an Expat just moved to Dubai, when you’re looking for a new apartment, what are the things to consider? The location and the rent are obvious ones, along with the type of people living in the area. But when it comes to furniture, is it better to get a furnished apartment or an unfurnished one? I would like to letmyspace and perhaps rent furniture, is that possible?

Tracey Woods HMO

Tracey Woods HMO

Director of Landlord Smart
Forum Partner
Hi Mark,

I have been in the business as a Landlord of several furnished rental projects here in the UK and would suggest that you look at the market tenant type that you will be attracting to identify if furnished would be more suitable. What type of rentals will you be doing? Short term, rooms, apartments to a family of family homes?

In the UK we have a business, Landlord Smart, who provide lease finance for landlords who want to spread the cost of furnishing projects rather than using their capital. This is an alternative to renting which can be a very costly way to furnish a project if it is long term.

If I can help at all please feel free to make contact and we can have a chat.

Many thanks and good luck with your property journey

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Personally I would look for a furnished flat as that would be one less thing to worry about. Are there still many unfurnished flats these days?

R

realdeals

Furnished every time - maybe even look at leasing furniture to reduce short term expenditure.

N

nmb

Yip, furnished for me as well. If I was renting a flat I would not want the hassle of buying/moving further in and then taking it out when I left.

R

Russell M. Henderson

# dubai

As an Expat just moved to Dubai, when you’re looking for a new apartment, what are the things to consider? The location and the rent are obvious ones, along with the type of people living in the area. But when it comes to furniture, is it better to get a furnished apartment or an unfurnished one? I would like to letmyspace and perhaps rent furniture, is that possible?
Furnished I think is better. W

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Furnished apartments save the landlord from moving their furniture out and the new tenant from bring furniture in. Surely a win win?

J

JamesFord

Personally i prefer furnished apartment as it saves time. It save you from moving your furniture here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.