From Real Estate to English Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

madmary1

My friend informed me the other day that she was in a cafe in Nabq - Churchills and this is now been taken over by Pioneer Property lso the girls in Cafe told her lets hope they can offer a better customer service that what they have previously offered us when purchasing a house from them however my friend said they have an agent in there trying to sell you property if interested - No thanks experienced the taste of Pioneer and it sinks lets hope their foods better think I will pass on that also.

S

sharmelsheikh

Is Pionner's Food infested with salmonala and listeria?

My friend informed me the other day that she was in a cafe in Nabq - Churchills and this is now been taken over by Pioneer Property lso the girls in Cafe told her lets hope they can offer a better customer service that what they have previously offered us when purchasing a house from them however my friend said they have an agent in there trying to sell you property if interested - No thanks experienced the taste of Pioneer and it sinks lets hope their foods better think I will pass on that also.
They are at it again! They will be with customers "every step of the way" from the Cafe to a hospital then to the grave. Keep out. You are waned. Liporad never change its spots.

M

madmary1

Your very trueI will not be eating there or advising anyone else too another dodgy Pioneer scan they dont want anyone to know it's there busy lol no wonder
Three Crowns anyday for me

Status
Not open for further replies.