From England to Portugal, Algarve

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexander

Hello
Is there anyone out there who can recommend a removal firm from England to the Algarve Portugal and the costs involved. Also has anyone heard of Algarve Home Couriers a removal firm. Also has anyone had any bad experiences of moving and what firm were they.

Any info Very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance

A

armando

Hi Alexander,
I am in the same boat. We're planning to move to the Algarve as soon as possible and we're trying to find a removal firm.

Also, I would appreciate any help anyone can give me with information on various costs of living and things to bear in mind, like tastes on vehicles, homes, insurance etc. Just so you know, we are looking at Western Algarve to be near the International school.
Keep in touch

C

countryside Algarve

Sorry this may be a bit late but only found this forum today, Yes one of the longest established removals in Algarve Direct Transport at Albufeira very reasonable with storage in UK and Portugal.

C

curado

Hello,

We are a portuguese based company and we offer removal services between all Europe and Portugal and South of Spain

We are based near Leiria and with offices in Lisbon, Algarve and Coimbra.

Please, if you have some friend or yourself that wants to move to Portugal , let me know and we can make an estimate. We offer competitive prices as we take also removals from Portugal to Europe.

If you have any questions, just call us or send an e-mail back.

Looking forward to hear from you,

César Curado
Transportes Senhora da Agonia,Lda
00+351+965653025
Mudatudo-Transportes Senhora da Agonia
International Removals

Status
Not open for further replies.