French Property

R

robinhood

Looking into buying the french property either for a holiday option or you want to permanently settle there ,its not the issue .Its your fascination on a particular thing.
If you are really interested in investing in french property for holiday purpose , the choice for an apartment would be certainly a best choice . you can find a wide range of apartments almost everywhere where ever is your choice .The chalets are common in the Alps region , the alps are wonderful and one of the most beautiful places in France .If you want to spend your holidays from the houz and caros of the city life , then buying the Chalet is a nice one.

P

PaulGJ

Hello,
Thanks to the pound vs euro, now it is the time to buy French property. In the price range from about £ 70,000 you find lots of properties for sale over here. I am living in the Corrèze, which has beautiful nature and lots of space to live. If you are keen to move over to France you can negotiate easily on the price. I know from a friend whom has dropped his asking price for more than 10%.....on his spacious house with more than 2 acres of land.

E

Expat84

You will also do your research when it come to buying property abroad. Do not go through your bank who will charge you excess fees for almost everything. I recommend (moderated)to anyone who is looking to buy property abroad.

Last edited by a moderator: