Freehold residency visa

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roshan

Team,

A friend of mine was enquring about how the residency visa on freehold property is granted.

With a freehold property in your name, you are entitled for a residence visa. If any one has details or has gone through this procedure, please let me know.

Thanks

Roshan

alexft

alexft

Roshan,

Have you called DNRD? DNRD

Friend of my friend lives in Dubai. I will ask him if I get a chance. I believe Emaar was offering help for it`s buyers.

Regards,

Alex.

R

Roshan

Roshan,

Have you called DNRD? DNRD

Friend of my friend lives in Dubai. I will ask him if I get a chance. I believe Emaar was offering help for it`s buyers.

Regards,

Alex.
Gee, thanks Alex, would appreciate your help.

Regards

Roshan

C

contractor

Well - the procedure is very simple but it comes in two scenarios:

The first is when the developer provides the residence visa for yourself alone.
The second is when they allow you to sponsor your family as well.

For the first scenario, a number of developers will process your visa when they receive the initial downpayment along with relavent documents.

Lately some developers have begun to process the visa only after the final hand over of the property.
(After you have paid the complete amount and the building construction is done with.)

The second scenario is a lot more complicated as the developer has certain criterias for your eligibility and they vary with each developer.

I suggest the best thing to do would be to find a property that suits your needs and meet with the developer directly and they will provide you with relavent literature. Sometimes the executives will also be able to help you around corners by telling you what to disclose and what not to.

N

naguru

hi
I have not registered but what i know, when i completed payment and the building was completed, my agent sent me forms for residence visa application. and i have been assured that its not a complicated process. will let you know once iam done with it.
cheers
naguru

alexft

alexft

Roshan,

Here is the information I have received recently.

The residency visa is arranged by the developer and is usually a 3-year renewable visa and does not include a work visa. It is only to allow the owner and his immediate family to live here without needing to renew transit visas.

Regards,

Alex.

B

Bilal Usman

Hey,

I just Heard the proceduer for Residence Visas of nakheel ( I have a property in IC)

That You Fill Application Form, have a medical test from Nakheel`s approved lab , then pay 7000 AED ( 3 year fee) with you passport, and then wait for 2 weeks until your passport comes up with visa sticker.

Now In my case, i lives outside UAE. Now i have to stay in UAE for 2 weeks for my passport to return to me. For 2 Weeks nothing to do in Dubai and also paying heavy residing expenses plus the Dining etc, thts rediculuous, is there any way else so we not have to stay in dubai for 2 weeks, offcourse how u go out without your passport. Waiting for any useful info if you have

Team,

A friend of mine was enquring about how the residency visa on freehold property is granted.

With a freehold property in your name, you are entitled for a residence visa. If any one has details or has gone through this procedure, please let me know.

Thanks

Roshan

G

Gashead

All visas for freehold property owners are now on hold for the forseeable future as far as I know.

G

Gashead

Can you please explain in detail with supporting facts from reliable sources.
Dubai Eye interview about two weeks ago, the lady was a local property lawyer and the interviewer confirmed he had been told the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.