Found a buyer in Bulgaria

A

annette1848

Hi,

We have found buyers through an agent for our aparment in Bulgaria. They are from Russia and have friends who have already bought on the complex.

They have stated that they will pay 50% cash then 50% in 6 months. The deeds stay in our name until we have received the second payment.

Having never sold before in Bulgaria, I was wondering if this sounds like a regular procedure or should alarm bells be ringing? I don't want to end up on Holiday Homes from Hell on TV, having been stitched up like the proverbial.

Many thanks for any responses and help.

Annette

B

bradbulgaria

When selling my apartment my agent had some proposals from his Russian client such as this. I cannot personally see any problems, as long as the title deed is signed after 100% has been paid. Luckily I found a cash buyer but I would have probably strongly considered this too.

Cheers,
Brad

A

annette1848

Thanks brad. Really appreciate you replying. We are indeed proceeding with the sale and as you say retaining the title deeds until full payment. Just hope everything goes through! Pleased you found a cash buyer for yours.
Thanks
annette

B

biged

selling in bulgaria

Hi Annette,
I am trying to sell my property in St Vlas and was wondering who the agent was that you used? Mark

L

ladybird2011

I am doing a similar deal for a small old house I found a buyer for privately. She paid a 20% deposit and is then paying monthly instalments for 5 months. There is a contract in place and she will not get title transferred until all money paid.

There are many now doing this here in Bulgaria as many do not have the funds for an outright purchase.

A

annette1848

Hi Mark
Would be happy to give you the details of the agent I used. My husband has met him and we have received the first half of the payment thank goodness!

I don't yet have access to the PM system and I'm not sure if the forum allows me to put his contact details on here? If somebody could point me in the right direction I will happily send you his email address. He is actually looking for sellers at the minute as he has two couples looking to buy on the same complex as ours.

Please advise as to the correct protocol on here, I don't want to get banned!

C

CRTR

Hi Annette 1848,

How did your sale go?

Can you please PM me the agent you used to sell the apartment.

Would it be possible to tell me how much you sold it for and the SQm2 and the complex?

Cheers.

A

annette1848

Hi,

I don't have enough posts to be able to pm yet so will try to add posts now. Think you need 10.... Here goes

A

annette1848

We are about to receive the second payment next week

B

bulgarian attorney

I recommend when you buy or sell a partial / periodic payment of the cost to enter into preliminary agreements. Thus in both cases will protect your rights.

K

Kellyb

Hi,

We have found buyers through an agent for our aparment in Bulgaria. They are from Russia and have friends who have already bought on the complex.

They have stated that they will pay 50% cash then 50% in 6 months. The deeds stay in our name until we have received the second payment.

Having never sold before in Bulgaria, I was wondering if this sounds like a regular procedure or should alarm bells be ringing? I don't want to end up on Holiday Homes from Hell on TV, having been stitched up like the proverbial.

Many thanks for any responses and help.

Annette
Hi Annette,

We have a 2 bedroom apartment in Lozenets, Bulgaria and I have seen in your other posts you have successfully sold your apartment and received 50% of the value.

Would you be kind enough to advise me of the agent you sold through as really in need to sell and have had no success as yet. Sometimes is very difficult to communicate due to the lanaguage barrier.

I would appreciate any help and advise you could give me.

Kindest regards,

Kelly Butcher
United Kingdom

N

norf

thats great..i have an apartment id love to get rid of..but i cant find a agent i can trust..they all seem to want money upfront for "marketing" and i dont like the idea of that..may i ask who who did you use?

L

ladybird2011

So Nady - you work for this company I presume given you are new here and have posted 2 posts both saying to check out interbulgarianproperties

S

samd

Hi Annette I have a property in St Vlas which I am trying to sell. Could you please send me the details of your agent please. I would really appreciate it.
sam