Fortune Residency Buyers Attn

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crookwatch

Fortune Homes did an illegal transfer to Almasa two months back and have closed their office. Almasa now claims to be in charge of development.

Fortune Homes sold the project to Almasa without going through ARRA. Almasa was not registered for real estate in Ajman. Decree 8 was broken.
The deal was finalised without communicating with the buyers of the apartments. 12.6 in our contract says Fortune Homes cannot transfer or sell the project to a third party without written notice and permission from the buyers. This contract term was broken.

I have met with Almasa and they gave no indication that they will build the building
You can't sit silently and hope that things turn out OK. Construction has stalled on FR, no work has been done for 9 months. Get involved to get the building built.

Owners of Fortune Residency, private message me for Almasah contact details. You should contact them to ensure they recognise you as the owner of your unit. I'll give you the name for ARRA's contact. We've got to get ARRA to monitor the actions of Almasah. It is the law that ARRA does this. Quote Decree 8 article 29 regarding the progress of construction.

A group is being formed to get the construction finished, please join us.

D

Dan009

Hello!
im from russia and i've got a contract for an appartment Fortune Residency. I've made almost all the payments. Can you share some information with me according to what is happening there? very interested in it because the phone of the company is not working and i dont know what to do!
waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Dan

C

crookwatch

Hello Dan009
Building work on Fortune Residency stopped a year ago. Fortune Homes sold the project to Almasah. Private message me for Almasah's contact details. You should contact them to get answers on what is happening and ensure they recognise you as the owner of your unit.

crookwatch

D

Dan009

I couldn't find how to write private messages!((( sorry. can you please write me a private message or write to my email m e @ d o v c h a r o v . c o m thanks

C

crookwatch

A good site to find out about Fortune Residency is emiratescity.org forum. There are more people sharing info

H

hsnjamil

Please give me al masah details

Hello Dan009
Building work on Fortune Residency stopped a year ago. Fortune Homes sold the project to Almasah. Private message me for Almasah's contact details. You should contact them to get answers on what is happening and ensure they recognise you as the owner of your unit.

crookwatch
Hi there,
could u plz send me al masah details???? send me email.

Thanks.

Q

quresh

Fortune Residency

Hello
I have been calling Fortune Homes for the last 4 months but there is no response. When I read that fortune residency is sold to Almassa, it was shocking. I have paid 60percent. Company should have informed us when they were selling fortune residency to the other party infact they were not allowed to sell this without customers approval. what is the best possible way to approach Almassa. I don't want to loose 60percent which is 182376.27 Dhirams. I will be grateful if i can have information regarding fortune homes or Almassa.

C

crookwatch

contact

Sorry for the delay in replying, I don't use this forum often. Follow what's happening at Fortune Residency at emiratescity.org

Adnan is the contact at Almasah. Tel 0506536966. His email is adnan@ almasahint.com
Almasah's address is Reef Tower, Ground Floor, Jumeirah Lake towers, Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.