Formosa Village Update

P

Peter1

Eric,

Many thanks for your response, unfortunatly i have already arranged accomadation but thanks anyway.

I am going to be looking at renting my properties so therfore we will be looking for hard wearing furniture. I have heard about ideal living and plan to visit them, do you know where there show apartments or showroom is?

How is everything at Formosa Village? the last time i visited there was a few issues that needed sorting?

Regards

Peter

E

eric

Eric,

Many thanks for your response, unfortunatly i have already arranged accomadation but thanks anyway.

I am going to be looking at renting my properties so therfore we will be looking for hard wearing furniture. I have heard about ideal living and plan to visit them, do you know where there show apartments or showroom is?

How is everything at Formosa Village? the last time i visited there was a few issues that needed sorting?

Regards

Peter
Peter,

Peter,
I think their showroom is on the n125 near to Vilamoura. However, their address is Edificio A. Chamine, Sitio Dos Seloes Quatro Estrados, 8100-287. Loule tel 00351289398573. If you can get into Mark's apartment 204n or Colin's apartment 207N or Helen's apartment 301P they all I am sure would be happy to show you their furniture from ideal living. There are more on the site but I don't know who they are.
With regard to other issues the pool area is vastly improved with good quality grass surrounding it although the fact it slopes away can be problematic for sunbathing. The artificial grass is still an issue and the developers are refusing to put plants in pots on there which would improve things. I think you still need shutters added to the fixed open shutters for safety. You can get these for less than 500 euros from a contact of Celia's who is in charge of the condiminium. Nothing has been decide with regard to satellite TV and apparently wont be until the next meeting of owners next May! You can install cable TV but I don't think its cheap.

H

helscon

Hi Peter / Eric

I am happy to recommend Ideal Living - I have photos on Flickr: Red Cert's Photostream. Their showroom is near Almancil, the Albufeira road on the way out of Almancil.

What is the delay with the satellite?? The terrestrial TV still isn't working. We are just back and everything is looking well, Carlos is still on site. There is a problem with kids throwing stuff over the wall into the water tank, and also onto the green area - which looks littered and untidy all the time.

The pool area was very welcome this time as the temperature exceeded 90degrees the whole week!

Talk soon

helen

Peter,

Peter,
I think their showroom is on the n125 near to Vilamoura. However, their address is Edificio A. Chamine, Sitio Dos Seloes Quatro Estrados, 8100-287. Loule tel 00351289398573. If you can get into Mark's apartment 204n or Colin's apartment 207N or Helen's apartment 301P they all I am sure would be happy to show you their furniture from ideal living. There are more on the site but I don't know who they are.
With regard to other issues the pool area is vastly improved with good quality grass surrounding it although the fact it slopes away can be problematic for sunbathing. The artificial grass is still an issue and the developers are refusing to put plants in pots on there which would improve things. I think you still need shutters added to the fixed open shutters for safety. You can get these for less than 500 euros from a contact of Celia's who is in charge of the condiminium. Nothing has been decide with regard to satellite TV and apparently wont be until the next meeting of owners next May! You can install cable TV but I don't think its cheap.

A

angela W

Furniture Packs

Hi, I am a new recruit to this forum but have read the comments coming from Formosa Village with interest. We have bought an apartment here and used Ideal Living to completely furnish and kit out our home from home. The guys with this company really know what they are doing - the furniture is stylish, very hard wearing and all we literally had to do was walk in and put the kettle on. The kitchen and linen packs are geared for 2 weeks letting but, as we won't be letting, I was pleased to find it was of excellent quality, of a type I would be using for myself at home. The apartment looks pretty much like a show home from a magazine as Karen has a great eye for design and detail.

Malcolm, Karen, Robbie and Wendy, all of Ideal Living, make the experience of furnishing and setting up an apartment really easy - nothing was too much trouble. Even to supplying and installing my washing machine, plus a 'granny handle' in the bathroom to help me get out of the bath!!!

We have asked them to manage our apartment for us when we are back in the UK and so far I have had regular and informative reports from Wendy. All putting my mind at rest.

As far as the Formosa Village development goes we are very pleased to be there as everyone we have met are really nice and the village near by is fantastic. So, anyone reading this, there are only a few apartments left for sale - I recommend you look into it.

Angela :)

R

Rogerio

Hello, I am owner of apartment 306 in the Formosa Village, just wanted to say that I am interested in selling, if you know of someone interested in buying

It has a fantastic view to the sea, and a huge terrace.

G

gary horsfall

gary horsfall

hello everybody just jioned this forum as anybody been to marina village in last month or so. we have been told there ready early next year so anybody comfirm that, were hoping to get out in the new year thanks.